Notifications
Clear all

Hurricanes

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator
Topic starter  

There is a Cat 5 hurricane/Cyclone named Harold which is headed for Fiji and Tonga right now.  It just hit Vanuatu.  

I only found out because I went on the weather channel to check something else.  I haven't seen this reported anywhere.  

a https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/news/2020-04-04-tropical-cyclone-harold-forecast-south-pacific-vanuatu-fiji

lenor, LalaBella, lenor and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

Tropical Storm Arthur is headed for N. Carolina.  Stay safe everyone who is in the area of the storm. (Is it me or is it early for one?)

lenor, Laynara, lenor and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)
Illustrious Member Registered

@lovendures

As the hurricane season gears up, this has been on my mind alot and hoping that it will mercifully be nothing like the total devastation in the recent past.... !!!

Let's all focus some of that powerful light away from anger and angst and put it where it truly is needed ... and hopefully Mother Nature will be more forgiving as those blessings will return to us through Spirit in our beleagured 3d world ........

lenor, Lovendures, lenor and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

@lovendures

Historically, it is early for a tropical storm. However, this is the 6th year in a row that a tropical storm has formed in the Atlantic basin in the month of May. Arthur's formation is also in keeping with modeling that says this year will be a very active one for Atlantic hurricanes.

lenor, Lovendures, Stargazer and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

Millions evacuated ahead of a super cyclone headed for India.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-52718826

lenor, Laynara, Stargazer and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@lovendures

I am focusing a diffuser on this terrible, potentially very deadly thing, and prayers for all the people of India to come through it alive... are you with me? ?

lenor, Lovendures, Laynara and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: