Greta Thunberg  

RSS

(@lovendures)
Registered
09/24/2019 1:43 pm  

Greta Thunberg, sweet girl.  

May you wear the attacks you have received from the Mad Mobster in the White House and Fox News as a badge of honor.  Apparently, you have terrified them. In doing so, they have felt the need to lash out and bully you in a manner which is beyond describing yet, not surprising.  

We see you.  We hear you.  We love you.  We are so very proud of you. May all the love and light being sent to you from around the world fill you.  Thank you for justly calling us all out.  You are fighting a most just and righteous fight with valor and honor.  You are literally carrying the burden of our world on your shoulders but hopefully, you will see the world rise up to meet that challenge with you.  

Lenor, Jeanne Mayell, thebeast and 12 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
Registered
09/25/2019 9:31 am  

Lovendures: I watched that little girl and cried! I was so proud, I can only imagine how proud her parents must be. My heart was full and my soul was envisioning us in a battle of light and love over evil. I felt her. She is a powerful spirit and a powerful warrior. Bless her! 

(Ps: "Lovendures" is such a wonderful ID name!)

Jeanne Mayell, thebeast, Timo and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Registered
09/25/2019 5:58 pm  

@triciact

About my name, thank you.  When I first joined and was thinking about a name to use I sat quietly and thought.  it just kinda came to me and felt right..  Sometimes over the past few months when I have seen my name listed  here in a thread, it speaks to me like a whisper.  " Don't give up, love will endure".  "All will be ok, love will prevail".    And even a few times  " Remember what your name says, then write your response".  I think my name has continued to help me grow even in everyday life. It is a personal reminder to approach life centered in love first.  I need that reminder as it isn't always second nature. It is a  gentle tap on my shoulder, if I am receptive to listen.  

One of my social media friends has been sharing many horrible things about Greta over the past 2 days.  Horrible.  It is shocking actually. I can't believe how vicious people can be and the extent to which their followers are blinded by these words and actions. Greta and her family are going to need a lot of love and light because they are now HUGE targets for all sorts of nastiness. 

Dina, Lenor, Jeanne Mayell and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
Registered
09/26/2019 10:17 am  

@lovendures

I'm so sorry to hear that some of your friends would be so mean to such a wonderful young girl. That is sad and such an example of how divided people are in the US at the moment. I have to believe that "LoveEndures" though and will gladly send Greta, and even our friends who seem to be so lost, love and light.

Why people want to stick their head in the sand and pretend our earth is not suffering due to what mankind has done is beyond me too. 

Unk p, MDianne, Lenor and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
 Timo
(@timo)
Registered
09/26/2019 6:02 pm  

No need to worry about Greta! She’s a badass! She has full insight  and knows what she came here to do. She is fierce, sees with clarity, perseveres, not afraid to speak truth to The United Nations, was named one of the most influential people of 2019, speaks several languages, and frankly, puts anyone criticizing her to shame just by standing in her own strength. Oh how the insecure haters love to hate the strong ones! Rise up girl! Sending her strength and love. 

Unk p, MDianne, Lenor and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
09/29/2019 11:07 am  

I too cried when I heard her speak.  She is amazing. I immediately began examining my own carbon footprint to see if I could do better. 

Lilinoe and Unk p liked
ReplyQuote
(@grayson)
10/03/2019 1:00 pm  

I feel bad for her because of the way Trump and some of his supporters have mocked her. 🙁 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Admin
10/03/2019 4:01 pm  

She is the most famous climate activist in the world. She can handle it!  Especially when people like us surround her with love.  

Lilinoe and Unk p liked
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b-here-in-the-forum)
10/03/2019 10:02 pm  

Kudos for this thread on Greta Thunberg, all the support, and calling for even more support in all the ways we know how,  or can financially do so for Greta Turnburg.

That a standing president would mock anyone, much less such an amazing girl is not surprising no matter how abhorrent.

The fact that she is 16 years old, autistic and has worked hard to first convince her own parents that climate change was real, shows how strong she is in her convictions.

But reading comments on social media that put death threats, bounties, etc. is extremely concerning. Those of us with highly functioning autistic family members know the challenges many if not most face from attention and confict.

So, this situation is incredibly seriously.  It has the potential to inflict great emotional harm as well as her family's obvious concerns for their safety.

In my intuitive heart, i feel she has physical protection in place but it goes without saying that the power of postive energies for herhighest good and protection are essential in all ways--her mind, body, and spirit.

https:/instagram.com/gretathunberg/

https://m.facebook.com/gretathunbergsweden/

https://mobile.twitter.com/gretathunberg?lang=en

And the latest:

Greta Thunberg criticizes Putin on Twitter

https://thehill.com/policy/international/464203-greta-thunberg-updates-twitter-bio-to-include-putin-criticismhttps://thehill.com/policy/international/464203-greta-thunberg-updates-twitter-bio-to-include-putin-criticism

Love, light, and healing prayers,
💜 MIchele

Jeanne Mayell, Unk p, RosieHeart and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@herondreams)
Registered
10/09/2019 9:55 am  

Thought y'all would appreciate this: the chief of the Standing Rock Sioux tribe gave Greta a name that means "woman who came from the heavens." 

https://www.kxnet.com/video/woman-who-came-from-the-heavens-visits-standing-rock/?fbclid=IwAR3CrlhXVHNUzgiCfX9CaQknp4_du1dNpUssjg2-wxyxZslTpqDp670_nkw

ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Registered
10/09/2019 7:24 pm  

@herondreams

What a wonderful story and a perfect name. Thank you for sharing.

ReplyQuote
Share: