World Predictions Forum

World Predictions Forum2018-10-28T23:57:05+00:00

Earth's Patterns and Future Predictions  

Page 2 / 2 Prev
  RSS

(@michele-b-here-in-the-forum)
Honorable Member
12/05/2018 9:28 pm  

If you haven't seen this, it's an amazing look at just the seismic activity on our planet. Lots of closeups, tabs, and links within. Continually updated, as well.

http://ds.iris.edu/seismon/

Love, light, and healing prayers,
💜 MIchele

BlueBelle, VestraLux, Jeanne Mayell and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@vestralux)
Estimable Member Registered
12/06/2018 1:44 pm  

Ooo, thanks, Michele! This is a great graphic. I'm going to keep checking this one.

There are several seismic trackers (and other sites that list current disasters and hazards, like chemical spills and related fires). USGS has this one for earthquake activity in our half of the world, which I like. And here's a site for current volcanic activity. 

P.S. Yesterday I found something on Mount Etna that looked important. If I find it again, I'll let you know.

ReplyQuote
(@michele-b-here-in-the-forum)
Honorable Member
12/06/2018 7:26 pm  

Vestralux 

I wrote about Mt.Etna on 10/10/18 as it was such a strange event that wasn't on most of our radar. 

RE: Earthquakes,Volcanos,Wildfires,Hurricanes,Tornados, and Oceanic and Earth Consequences  

"Continuing in the vein of patterns and connections in nature and specifically Earth consequences, Europe's most active volcano, Mount Etna is slowly but surely on a wild ride into the Ionian Sea. A million people live on the slopes of the mountain and their dangers and potential loss of life and homes plus it's own sliding and sinking instability would also create mega-tsunamis that would  completely devastate and change entire shores of the eastern Mediterranean.

What scientists are now saying is that it's magnetic forces are less influential than a gravitational spreading in an outward expansion. To better understand that, check out National Geographics link at:

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2018/10/news-mount-etna-volcano-sliding-sea-gravity-geology/

A volcano causing a mountain to slide into the sea (fire ending in water).

Hmmm...

Whatever is in the force field anomalys ahead, its hitting me hard. The triad of Mercury and Venus and the new moon energies at once, very intense! 

Love, light, and healing prayers,
💜 MIchele

BlueBelle and Unk p liked
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2 Prev
Share:
See World Predictions 2018 & Beyond

Working

Please Login or Register