Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Dreamt about Waves or tsunami

(@kim-k)
Reputable Member Registered
Topic starter  

When I woke up from a dream. I remember it was calm, close to the ocean in a little open space to the ocean. The cliff was tall around with older houses that have been done up like a tourist spot or frozen in time. The houses was built on a cliff, like where I live, but it was not a place I am familiar with. It look like it was the winter time somewhere or it was in the arctic. All heard a big wave or tsunami was coming. I remember leaving, but woke up after that. 

(@kim-k)
Topic starter  

As I was waking up this morning I heard the words "a mountain is rising". I think it is related to the other dream a month ago. It might mean we are getting closer to the tsunami event. 

(@melissa)
Honorable Member Registered

Hi Kim, I used to have regular tsunami dreams years ago that I knew were related to helping me prepare for the future some how. What I remembered most in these dreams is that all the people that survived were very calm. And even though the water was powerful, it too was calm, yet could not be stopped. The people who panicked got washed away, but others just calmly climbed up to the top of the trees, waited, then climbed back down when the waters receded. 

What did your emotions feel like when you had your dreams?

(@kim-k)
Topic starter  

Melissa, my first dream, the ocean next the land was like swelling up before coming inland. It was a strange feeling watching it happen and nauseated stomach. We simple lift the area, for higher ground. I am just getting bits and pieces of it. For the second dream, I heard "a mountain is rising", could easily mean the water is taller then me. I do not know if it will be localize. I always a strong belief the animals will know it and sense it long before most will realize it. If animals disappear inland, that is sure sign. If your pets and your neighbor pets are acting strange that is another sign.  Since I have come to this wonderful site, I have been a lot calmer now for the last three months even if something do happen. We do have each other, there can be no distance on support, friendship and etc. We are here to help each other in the good and bad times. 

(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

A tsunami has been confirmed in Mexico as largest earthquake in 100 years was felt by as many as 23,000 people. The states of Chiapas and Oaxaca were closest to the quake.

The conjunctive numerals of 23 are one of those reoccuring and deeply symbolic sacred geometry or algorhytmic premonitions. I read the 23,000 affected doubled checked today's numeric date ..the 8th, infinity sign...and reread your post and for me, this truly felt as a moving gateway point of tidal wave rush into awareness.

It feels like a calling out to ancient gods of the region awakening them from slumber into action. Ancient gods/ascended masters/ancient alien visitors...

Thoughts/connections....

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/08/americas/earthquake-hits-off-the-coast-of-southern-mexico/index.html

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
Share: