Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Climate-Related Natural Disasters (e.g.,Super Storms, Floods, Fires, Drought, Earthquake)

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

This topic continues the earlier topic on climate-related natural disasters. When a disaster is huge and controversial and deserves it's own topic, such as the California Fires, please open a separate topic for it. 

(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

Hi Jeanne,

Last night I had an apocalyptic nightmare. There was an earthquake and I laid on the ground on my back and moved with the Earth. There was then a train I was on that was high up and the track was missing trapping all on board including me. There were other elements of the dream that were personal, but I did dream of well known Donald Trump, looking blonder, younger.  He was trying to take my baby boy away (I don't have a baby boy) and there was much anguish as I reached out for my child in vain. This dream seems to have been prophetic of the earthquake and road damage in Alaska today. Also the harm done to the babies caged and gassed has been foremost in my mind of late. It was quite a powerful dream and I have had it's taste in my mouth all day.

mariad, LalaBella, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Ghandigirl, thanks for posting. You seem to dream empathically, for the collective, feeling as if you are the very people who are suffering from events going on in the larger world.  This is a high calling -- to be this empathic and to remember the dreams as vividly as you do.

I clicked "like" to support you for sharing it with us and to thank you for doing this work.  Because when you have these dreams, I believe you are also sending help and compassion their way. By sharing it with  us, we in turn send our support to them. 

Your image of a younger Donald Trump fits the visions of him I got in my recent meditation (posted in the post on whether Donald Trump was going to jail).  I felt he was going to try to shift his own image to his younger self, which is very Big Brother as in Orwell's 1984.  

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

Thank you Jeanne. I have visions, colorful vivid dreams of Heaven and other things,  see spirits from time to time, and keep it mostly to myself. I feel too exposed to let most people know. I am happy to have a group to share with. For two days I had a splitting migraine and I believe I felt the earthquake coming.   I forgot to mention I found a  U.S.  map pin in the dream as well which was quite specific. 

Similarly I took to my bed in dread  before the Las Vega shooting. I feel other people's feelings so strongly that it can be difficult to function in the World. I have learned to do white light protection and meditate every day and spend time in my bedroom/art gallery ( I am an artist now in my older kind of age)

It is noce to have this described as a gift because it can be a burden as well. 

mariad and mariad reacted
Share: