Notifications
Clear all

2020 Atlantic Hurricane Season  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

Avon
(@avon)
08/01/2020 12:44 pm  

@cindy Wow, you've been thru quite a few hurricanes then! I'm not too worried, my Mom and I moved here from AZ back in 2018, Florence actually delayed our move at the time, I remember seeing all the flooded interstates in the news. I'm up in Jacksonville, near Camp Leguene, my brother in law is a Marine, so we moved out here to be close to my sister, etc. 

We were here for Dorian last year, I was so stressed out, it was my first hurricane. But after going through it, honestly it wasn't any worse that a bad dust storm in Phoenix. We didn't lose power or anything in this area. This year I'm not quite as worried (yet), especially since this one seems similar to Dorian, maybe even weaker, but we'll see how it progresses. I also was out yesterday filling gas, getting a few essentials incase we lose power and such. 

Hope this one passes without too much damage! 

Unk p liked
ReplyQuote
 Avon
(@avon)
08/01/2020 12:51 pm  

@michele-b haha, yes, I had one grouchy grandma and one sweet grandma, so I'm thinking it's a 50/50 shot on Nana. 😂 But fingers crossed we don't get to N's. With the way 2020 is going, I won't be surprised is we make it all the way back to A. 🤦

Michele and Unk p liked
ReplyQuote
(@saibh)
Estimable Member
08/04/2020 5:30 pm  

Josephine is the name of the lovely girl my son has been seeing for nearly three years until last week. Hopefully that isn't an omen ... 😉

Lovendures and Unk p liked
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: