Astrology and our predictions  

Page 4 / 4
  RSS

(@stargazer)
Reputable Member
04/25/2020 10:56 pm  

"I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become."

--- Carl Jung

Our old friend Pluto (in close aspect to Jupiter) has gone stationary retrograde today in Capricorn, and will transit in this mode until October 4th. Oh joy, lols.

Are we feelin' the jinglejangle energy shift yet? It can be a little unnerving, as we often are confronted with shadows that pop out from underlying core psychological issues, fears, ego, 'percieved' power struggles, and/or deep-seated karmic blocks that Spirit will ask us to bring Light and surrender.

Ultimately it is a cathartic process with Pluto compelling us (intensely) to allow the alchemy of the purification to work it's magic on our souls.... it's for further alignment with Spirit and a catalyst for liberating empowerment, embracing our new directions in our most creative being.... resistance is futile.

Be kind to yourself... in love💛

Lilinoe, Coyote, LB and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
 gbs
(@gbs)
Trusted Member
04/29/2020 1:57 pm  

There's a Scorpio Full Moon on May 7 at 17 Scorpio. There will be a Moon-Mercury opposition, which can heighten emotions and our need to express them. But Mercury will form a sextile with Neptune and the Moon will trine Neptune, bringing forth Neptune's positive qualities: compassion, healing, spiritual awareness, connectedness, heightened intuition.

Let's hope this Moon will bring some much-needed balm to our world.

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, Stargazer and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)
Reputable Member
04/29/2020 8:47 pm  

@gbs

With much gratitude, dear gbs ...

Yes, it is a time like no other ... I have been feeling this incredible energy and the promptings from the Plutonian energies coming to fruition with the Full Moon in Scorpio coming up .... it is definitely a time for release .....💛

With the Neptunian energies in play ... a time for kindness, for ourselves, and for the collective as a whole, we are standing on the threshold.... may the blessings be!

I have been listening alot to the late great George Harrison (♓).... 

"What Is Life"

I can't emphazize enough what a blessing it is to be a part of this new journey into our true beingness .....💛

Unk p, Lenor, FEBbby23 and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)
Reputable Member
05/07/2020 7:01 am  

As this Full Moon in Scorpio is about to peak, with the emphasis on it's ruler, Pluto retrograde (in Capricorn), I am humbled and amazed at the profound effect it has created.

We are so much more than we envision ourselves to be ... the inner strength that is being manifested here is inspiring and a very welcome beacon of light to all who witness it ...

Pluto retro is a real challenge, and especially to those of us who have an emphasis on Scorpio in our natal charts (I have Moon there, as well as Sun on the cusp)... and the main and foremost message of this lunation seems to be transformation... to embrace the shadows, and to release them with forgiveness and compassion.

If we can allow ourselves to do this, the strength and courage that will flow in from Spirit will be the greatest reward, to honor ourselves and the light that always seeks to manifest through us ...💛

This year will continue to be a time of soul searching I realize, with many planets going into retrograde motion. Most notably on the horizon, Saturn will go retro on May 10, and Jupiter following on May 14...both going back in Capricorn. Venus (in Gemini)  also will be retro as of May 13... 

It is a time for extreme karmic release and the opportunity for solutions... more than ever before we can tap into those hidden pools within to manifest our truest destiny ... the abundance of our soul's purpose...

With much love to everyone here...

🌺🌜💛🌛🌺

*(Saturn & Jupiter/Capricorn)

"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed..."  😔

--- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Lenor, Coyote, Pikake and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)
Reputable Member
05/14/2020 5:52 pm  

As the retros are upon us, I just wanted to repost this resource info here for anyone who might be interested in getting their natal charts for free to print out ...

*astrodienst.com* is a really fine site based in Switzerland, and offers user-friendly chart calcs (at no charge) that are accurate. It's insightful to compare the transiting planets to your own natal planets, and explore the effects ... everyone has a unique birthchart and there is a plethora of info on the net to peruse in regard to interpretation, and how to see the meaning in your stars ..... 💫

Lenor, Baba, TriciaCT and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
 gbs
(@gbs)
Trusted Member
05/17/2020 4:24 pm  

An astrologer whom I've followed for over a decade has pointed out that Saturn will retrograde back within orb of Pluto during the second half of this year. They won't get close enough to form another conjunction like the one that took place in January, but they will be close enough for us to feel the energies of the two planets each coming within the other's sphere of influence. The Saturn-Pluto conjunction was the signature of the pandemic, so their coming within orb leads me to think we'll be dealing with a resurgence of the virus or facing the consequences of actions taken (or not taken) in January.

What's more, Mars will be in Aries from July-December, squaring Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto along the way. That is very "flare-up" energy to me, and I think we'll see a fair amount of unsettledness or instability during this time, before we finally arrive at the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in Aquarius on December 21.

TriciaCT, Lenor, Stargazer and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
Estimable Member
05/17/2020 11:16 pm  

Yes, the forecast Of every 20 years the President will die in office. That was broken when Reagan wasn't killed but only wounded.

Lenor, FEBbby23, LB and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@frank)
Estimable Member
06/02/2020 6:22 pm  

Does anyone have any insight into how the upcoming eclipse season will play out with respect to all the retrogrades currently happening? Eclipses release massive amounts of transformative energy and it intuitively feels like a big deal that all these retrogrades are occurring at the same time.

Stargazer liked
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Estimable Member
06/03/2020 6:58 am  

Ok, you astrology gurus - I have a question for you.

My friend came to me with a question involving astrology, but I simply do not know enough about the topic to answer her question. I thought I'd come to you.

Her birthday is July 5, and she turns 45. There will be a full moon and a lunar eclipse and cancer in Capricorn. Does that portend anything special? 

She is very intuitive and received a message that this year would be a powerful one for her and that she would not get an opportunity to rest until July 1. She does not have a feeling that anything bad will happen in July but was curious what astrological forces might be in play.

If anyone had any quick thoughts on this, that would be great, especially since I am looking to improve my own skills in this area. Thank you!

TriciaCT, Laynara, Stargazer and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
 gbs
(@gbs)
Trusted Member
06/03/2020 9:24 am  

@sistermoon

The lunar eclipse will fall on your friend's Sun, so she'll feel the impact of it in terms of her core self, her purpose in life, her most basic aspirations. The influence of an eclipse is usually most strongly felt for the six months after it occurs. Lunar eclipses are about culminations or endings, about feelings and memories, or things left unfinished that might come up review during this time.

Eclipses have traditionally been feared, but they're really just super-powered new moons (solar eclipses) or full moons (lunar eclipses). They amp up the energy supply available to us, especially if they connect with a point in our birth chart as is the case with your friend, so we need to take care at these times to use that energy consciously and not be used by it.

TriciaCT, Stargazer, Unk p and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)
Reputable Member
06/05/2020 4:56 pm  

At the risk of being reeedundant my friends, the Full Moon in Sagittarius is upon us tonight. It is an Eclipse, with a powerful T-square to Mars ...

And yet, it feels like a release somehow from the intense tension and events of this last week.....

The "stuff" has definitely come out to the surface and so much awareness has manifested, as heartbreaking as it has been to go through. It is with hope that we face our future now. The only way to move forward ... take a few very very deep breaths and let go. The light will emerge even stronger after the shadow 💛

Lenor, Grace, Goldstone and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)
Reputable Member
06/12/2020 4:24 pm  

This came across my vision today, and it may resonate with some of you ... 

The term 'parallax' :

' The effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions, e.g. through the viewfinder and the lens of a camera. 

In essence, the parallax is the percieved shifting phenomenon which occurs when an object is viewed from different positions. '

While this term is most often used in Astronomy, it appears to have a relationship to Astrology as well, and our perception within....  🌝

Here's a wonderful article for your perusal, from GeekWire news source :

(And check out Brian May in this ... the Queen guitarist and astrophysicist ! Who knew? 😲)

"Five years after Pluto encounter, NEW HORIZONS probe does a far-out parallax experiment"  =

' NASA'S NEW HORIZONS probe has measured the distance to nearby stars using a technique that's as old as the ancient Mariners, but from a vantage point those Mariners could only dream of.

The experiment, conducted on April 22/23, as the spacecraft zoomed 4.3 billion miles out from Earth, produced the farthest-out parallax observations ever made.

" It's fair to say that NEW HORIZONS is looking at an alien sky, unlike what we see from Earth," ..... (cont./GeekWire.com)

Fascinating stuff....

Happy stars and parallaxing my friends 💛

Goldstone, SisterMoon, Grace and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)
Reputable Member
07/26/2020 7:44 pm  

I was just out walking in a beautiful thunderstorm and feeling the raindrops on my face and hands, the distant lightning in heart and soul. I've been considering the anticipated Lionsgate Portal opening up, and today, the first glimmer is like a faint rainbow that will gradually deepen it's jeweled spectrum until 8~8, when it will reach it's crescendo and the fulcrum of healing light will flood the Earth.

The giant star Sirius, our 'Spiritual Sun', is slowly coming into alignment to beam light to our Sun and our Earth, opening a gateway in the stars and giving us the opportunity to receive many blessings... the high frequency energies of this portal will be beamed into our Heart and Solar Plexus chakras as well as the Third Eye chakra, accelerating growth and spiritual awareness.

The ancient Egyptians built the Great Pyramids of Giza * (look at the Sphinx) to align with Orion's Belt and the great Sirius, a star twice as big as our Sun and with 25x more illumination .... 

We have the ability to access higher dimensions, to be healed on many levels, to hold a clear communication with the Ascended Masters, and to align more with Spirit to blossom into our higher truth and claim our courage, strength, our spiritual gifts, and to follow our joy and creativity... a new beginning.

It is an auspicious time my friends, and we can look forward to a crystalline cleansing on a cellular level (lols, not your tech devices) in releasing DNA blocks, shadows, old karmas and to receive an attunement to higher mission and purpose with reciprocity in both the personal and the collective, blessing the whole planet. Allow the Divine light and love to anchor you Soul light and bring creative joy into your heart ... what have you got to lose?

The Aquarian Full Moon of August 3rd (opposing the Leo Sun) will prepare many of us to release and let go of all that does not serve us anymore, and shine some light on freedom and the Lionsgate rejuvenation ahead......

If you have your natal charts, see where this ♒ Full Moon falls in it (house position, aspects, etc) to get some more defined direction on how these frequencies will unfold for you on your unique path .... 

With love ... 💛🌠🎇🌠💛

(Wasn't  HOPE the last flutter out of Pandora's Box?)

Grace, Pikake, JourneyWithMe2 and 9 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member
07/26/2020 9:27 pm  

@stargazer Wow.  My eyes grew wide as I read your post. Thank you for blessing us this way.

Grace, JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23 and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)
Reputable Member
07/26/2020 11:44 pm  

@jeanne-mayell

Thank you dear Jeanne ... 💛

It's wonderful that you are going to focus the Lionsgate energies into your weekly Meditation nights....

ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Estimable Member
07/27/2020 6:17 am  

@stargazer

Stargazer, I do have my natal chart but have little ability in understanding it beyond what I've been able to google. 

Can you explain a bit more about what you mean by "see where this ♒ Full Moon falls in it (house position, aspects, etc)"?

I was able to find Aquarius on my chart but it appears to be empty? And I don't know about a full moon. 

Also, it occurs to me the answer to my question is likely too lengthy/complicated for you to answer, so if you have a good link to something that might answer my question, that would be awesome too 🙂

Stargazer, Unk p, JourneyWithMe2 and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)
Reputable Member
07/27/2020 3:50 pm  

@sistermoon

I know that looking at your own natal chart can seem confusing at first, though it's not as complicated as it seems once you have the basics down. So, that being said, try looking up 'Astrology 101- How to intrepret your birth chart -aib'... 

This will take you step-by-step to see how the chart wheel is set up, the houses, planets, etc~ and eventually it will just 'click', sort of like a math equation, though alot more interesting 😉

Then once you have the basics, your intuition will lead you into your own knowingness of your chart, and how the transiting planets , or where the planets are at present, have influence on your own in the birth chart.

So even though the New or Full Moons by transit, or any of the other constantly moving planets, fall into what appears to be an 'empty' house in your chart, the influence is still there and will aspect (by degree) other points and planets that are the crystalized blueprint of your natal chart.

I hope this helps sistermoon, and I respect your interest in learning more and your patience... it's really not as hard as it seems to be, but you might want to find someone in your area that you can take classes from or one on one sessions with to get a better understanding ... 💫

Unk p liked
ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4
Share: