Astrology and our predictions  

Page 4 / 4
  RSS

(@stargazer)
Estimable Member Registered
04/25/2020 10:56 pm  

"I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become."

--- Carl Jung

Our old friend Pluto (in close aspect to Jupiter) has gone stationary retrograde today in Capricorn, and will transit in this mode until October 4th. Oh joy, lols.

Are we feelin' the jinglejangle energy shift yet? It can be a little unnerving, as we often are confronted with shadows that pop out from underlying core psychological issues, fears, ego, 'percieved' power struggles, and/or deep-seated karmic blocks that Spirit will ask us to bring Light and surrender.

Ultimately it is a cathartic process with Pluto compelling us (intensely) to allow the alchemy of the purification to work it's magic on our souls.... it's for further alignment with Spirit and a catalyst for liberating empowerment, embracing our new directions in our most creative being.... resistance is futile.

Be kind to yourself... in love💛

LB, FEBbby23, Share and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
 gbs
(@gbs)
Eminent Member Registered
04/29/2020 1:57 pm  

There's a Scorpio Full Moon on May 7 at 17 Scorpio. There will be a Moon-Mercury opposition, which can heighten emotions and our need to express them. But Mercury will form a sextile with Neptune and the Moon will trine Neptune, bringing forth Neptune's positive qualities: compassion, healing, spiritual awareness, connectedness, heightened intuition.

Let's hope this Moon will bring some much-needed balm to our world.

dhyanaji, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)
04/29/2020 8:47 pm  

@gbs

With much gratitude, dear gbs ...

Yes, it is a time like no other ... I have been feeling this incredible energy and the promptings from the Plutonian energies coming to fruition with the Full Moon in Scorpio coming up .... it is definitely a time for release .....💛

With the Neptunian energies in play ... a time for kindness, for ourselves, and for the collective as a whole, we are standing on the threshold.... may the blessings be!

I have been listening alot to the late great George Harrison (♓).... 

"What Is Life"

I can't emphazize enough what a blessing it is to be a part of this new journey into our true beingness .....💛

dhyanaji, Unk p, Lenor and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)
05/07/2020 7:01 am  

As this Full Moon in Scorpio is about to peak, with the emphasis on it's ruler, Pluto retrograde (in Capricorn), I am humbled and amazed at the profound effect it has created.

We are so much more than we envision ourselves to be ... the inner strength that is being manifested here is inspiring and a very welcome beacon of light to all who witness it ...

Pluto retro is a real challenge, and especially to those of us who have an emphasis on Scorpio in our natal charts (I have Moon there, as well as Sun on the cusp)... and the main and foremost message of this lunation seems to be transformation... to embrace the shadows, and to release them with forgiveness and compassion.

If we can allow ourselves to do this, the strength and courage that will flow in from Spirit will be the greatest reward, to honor ourselves and the light that always seeks to manifest through us ...💛

This year will continue to be a time of soul searching I realize, with many planets going into retrograde motion. Most notably on the horizon, Saturn will go retro on May 10, and Jupiter following on May 14...both going back in Capricorn. Venus (in Gemini)  also will be retro as of May 13... 

It is a time for extreme karmic release and the opportunity for solutions... more than ever before we can tap into those hidden pools within to manifest our truest destiny ... the abundance of our soul's purpose...

With much love to everyone here...

🌺🌜💛🌛🌺

*(Saturn & Jupiter/Capricorn)

"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed..."  😔

--- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Coyote, Pikake, Grace and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)
05/14/2020 5:52 pm  

As the retros are upon us, I just wanted to repost this resource info here for anyone who might be interested in getting their natal charts for free to print out ...

*astrodienst.com* is a really fine site based in Switzerland, and offers user-friendly chart calcs (at no charge) that are accurate. It's insightful to compare the transiting planets to your own natal planets, and explore the effects ... everyone has a unique birthchart and there is a plethora of info on the net to peruse in regard to interpretation, and how to see the meaning in your stars ..... 💫

TriciaCT, Lani804, dhyanaji and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
 gbs
(@gbs)
Eminent Member Registered
05/17/2020 4:24 pm  

An astrologer whom I've followed for over a decade has pointed out that Saturn will retrograde back within orb of Pluto during the second half of this year. They won't get close enough to form another conjunction like the one that took place in January, but they will be close enough for us to feel the energies of the two planets each coming within the other's sphere of influence. The Saturn-Pluto conjunction was the signature of the pandemic, so their coming within orb leads me to think we'll be dealing with a resurgence of the virus or facing the consequences of actions taken (or not taken) in January.

What's more, Mars will be in Aries from July-December, squaring Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto along the way. That is very "flare-up" energy to me, and I think we'll see a fair amount of unsettledness or instability during this time, before we finally arrive at the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in Aquarius on December 21.

TriciaCT, Lenor, Stargazer and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
05/17/2020 11:16 pm  

Yes, the forecast Of every 20 years the President will die in office. That was broken when Reagan wasn't killed but only wounded.

FEBbby23, LB, dhyanaji and 2 people liked
ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4
Share: