Notifications
Clear all

Astrology and our predictions  

Page 3 / 4
  RSS

(@suspira44)
Reputable Member Registered Registered
06/29/2019 12:18 am  

this is all fascinating - I love astrology.

My planets are all in the top half.

I'm encouraged.

ReplyQuote
(@rowsella)
Estimable Member Registered
06/29/2019 4:00 pm  

July 2: Solar Eclipse on US Sun. Trump's Mercury Square Neptune. 

This is the start-- Mueller testifying.

And a lunar eclipse at the end of July. Lunar eclipses signify endings.

There is going to be an impeachment.

Also, probably earthquake or other natural disaster. Communication snafus and internal divisions (political?), violence also likely.

ReplyQuote
(@elaineg)
08/24/2019 12:14 pm  

Could somebody do a tarot reading for Moscow Mitch McConnell?

Lenor liked
ReplyQuote
(@dcd2510)
Trusted Member Registered
10/16/2019 8:24 am  

Hi all, I know this is a big ask, but if anyone gets the time, could someone please focus in on Australia, and specifically, the future and the 2021/2022 or even 2024/2025 elections, and mainly specifically on the Australian Greens and how they will go, internal culture etc.. Right now the polling in Australia has them on 13%, this is their best result since 2015. Also, if anyone could look at if there will be any leadership spills in Australia or something around the leaders of Liberal, Labor and Greens, that would be really great. Also, doing some tarot on Labor could also be really good. 

I know this is a big ask, but I wondered if it would be possible to do.

Thanks.

Rohenna and Lenor liked
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Famed Member Admin
10/16/2019 10:57 am  

@elaineg

I threw a few cards on him and he is going to be unhappy and his life empty in 2020. His wife will continue to be the one who thrives in the family.  Even now he feels like there is a significant dead zone inside him, like the dead zone they have in the Gulf of Mexico.  Too many oil spills inside Mitch. Then after 2020, he looks ill and seems to choose going to heaven over being here.

Tybin, Lawrence, lynn and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@jaidy)
03/10/2020 1:39 pm  

I don’t know if this could help but Saint Paul public schools are on strike as of today. My school has a few teachers who are overwhelmed with fear bc they are not in a financial situation to have the strike last a long time. Our district superintendent has not brought any counter proposals throughout negotiations (since May last year) and so I can’t figure out his play. I wonder if anyone could throw cards or look at whether we are likely to get a good and quick outcome. 

Lilinoe and Lenor liked
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)
Reputable Member Registered
04/10/2020 5:31 pm  

@Jeanne-mayell 

In late May, astrologically speaking,  the uplifting, expansive planet Jupiter conjuncts Pluto in the US chart. This should lift the spirits of our citizens once again. 

herondreams, Grace, TriciaCT and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
 gbs
(@gbs)
04/11/2020 3:48 pm  

Trump has two difficult transits running through 2020: transiting Saturn opposing his natal Venus and transiting Pluto opposing his natal Saturn.

Both of these transits converged during the impeachment process (and now we're beginning to learn that this was the same period in which Trump delayed any effort to prepare for COVID).

Up next: 

May-July: Pluto transiting Trump's natal Saturn. It's interesting that the virus made its appearance  during the epochal Saturn-Pluto conjunction in January, and that these two planets are now playing off each other in Trump's own chart. Pluto operating on Saturn indicates an inexorable transformation of the structures in one's life. (Interesting, too, that Pluto rules viruses.)

August-October: Saturn will station on Trump's Venus, intensifying the lessons of Saturn beyond a transit that doesn't include a station. Saturn-Venus transits often make a person feel isolated, unloved, unsupported. And Trump has a natal Saturn-Venus conjunction, so he will feel this transit more intensely because it has been a challenge in his chart since birth.

October-December: Pluto comes back for its final pass over Trump's Saturn. 

Unk p, TriciaCT, Lenor and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@lodrochuwo)
04/11/2020 4:36 pm  

Lawrence,

I always look forward to your contributions.  It is clear that you are very learned in astrology.  I am not, but in this instance I do feel compelled to mention a little different perspective.  The basic insight comes from Susan Miller, who pointed out in a recent post that during the so-called Spanish flu pandemic of 1918-19, Jupiter and Pluto conjuncted repeatedly, much as they are doing now.  She suggests this could be a signature of a viral pandemic.  Your comment on the U.S. natal chart prompted me to take a look.  Per my 20th century ephemeris, during the height of the 1918-19 pandemic, the conjunction of those 2 planets in transit also conjuncted the natal U.S. Jupiter.  During the same pandemic period Jupiter also conjuncted the U.S. natal Sun.

Fast forwarding to now, the current conjunction is occurring as Pluto approaches its' fateful return on the U.S. chart, and is exactly opposing the U.S. Mercury.  Miller believes that Mercury rules the U.S. chart.  (This may be so, although a Virgo ascendant is more plausible historically than Gemini.)  So you can understand why I don't necessarily take comfort in a Jupiter aspect to the U.S. Sun.  That doesn't invalidate your insight for the shorter term, but the longer term prospects are not so good.  That makes sense in the context of Jeanne's vision for the next few years.

I think the key point is that Jupiter is not necessarily always a 'benefic', both uplifting and expanding.  I think the essential energy of Jupiter is to expand, exaggerate or amplify what it comes in contact with.  If Pluto rules viruses, as Miller believes, then Jupiter is adding fuel to the pandemic fire.  Just something to think about.  I'd love to know your thoughts.

TriciaCT and Lenor liked
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)
04/11/2020 4:43 pm  

@lodrochuwo

Good point. I always use astrology to spark my intuitive.  I'm feeling a definite improvement by mid to late May. Hopefully it manifests.

TriciaCT, herondreams, Lenor and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@lodrochuwo)
04/11/2020 7:01 pm  

@lawrence

That actually accords with Ms. Miller's perspective, although she attributes it to Jupiter going retrograde in mid-May, thus blunting its' effect.  The next wave, she guesses, occurs when Jupiter turns direct again in mid-September.

P.S. I have the greatest respect for your intuition!  Mercury is more or less the Hyleg of my chart, so I tend to get stuck at the conceptual level.

ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
04/12/2020 7:44 am  

I am hopeless at astrology, but I'd love to learn. Can anyone point me to some good books to start my education? I guess a pandemic is as good a time as any!

TriciaCT liked
ReplyQuote
 gbs
(@gbs)
04/12/2020 9:45 am  

@sistermoon

It's been so long now since I began to delve into astrology that there may be more recently published books that are excellent. But I particularly love Debbi Kempton-Smith and her "Secrets from a Stargazer's Notebook." She is quirky, amusing, and incredibly perceptive. In fact, I need to go back and read the book, except that it's boxed up in the basement from a move several years ago. 🙂

I also like Jan Spiller's books on the nodes, which are very important components of the astrological chart.

There are also a few astrologers online from whom I've learned a lot, but I'm not sure if we're allowed to post them here?

Good luck with your studies!

BlueBelle, Lenor, SisterMoon and 1 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@suspira44)
Reputable Member Registered Registered
04/12/2020 12:34 pm  

@gbs  Debi was my astrologer. Just a great person, so much fun. She died last year, and I was heartbroken. She left a message that said, "It's a much more imaginative cosmos here - but no nachos."

BlueBelle, Lenor, gbs and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
 gbs
(@gbs)
04/12/2020 6:15 pm  

Wow. How cool is that, to have had Debbi Kempton-Smith as your astrologer? I did not know she had died, and I'm sorry to hear of her passing. 

BlueBelle and Lenor liked
ReplyQuote
(@drolma)
Active Member Registered
04/12/2020 11:45 pm  

@sistermoon Some of the books on my list may be dated but some are classics. You can find them in my online library here -- https://www.librarything.com/catalog/kshanti/ . If you click on the tag "astrology" in the Tags column, you will get the link with only the astrology books. I think there are 45 books. I studied astrology back in 2008 and 2009 when Pluto was traveling back and forth on the IC of my natal chart. I lived any my life was completed changed... in a good way. Blessings to you.

ReplyQuote
 gbs
(@gbs)
04/20/2020 4:53 pm  

There's a New Moon in Taurus this Wednesday, so we're in the Dark Moon phase that leads up to every new moon. A time for reflection and self-care but also when we can feel prone to discontentment or gloominess if we aren't gentle with ourselves. I know I'm feeling the latter today.

The New Moon at 3 Taurus will conjunct the Sun and Uranus. Uranus is the planet of change, and a New Moon is the start of a 4-week cycle, so we'll feel the desire to start something new, throw out the old. But Saturn at 1 Aquarius will be squaring this configuration. Saturn–as the planet of limits, structure, delayed gratification–squaring the Moon says not so fast. We may feel irritable or angry because change isn't happening fast enough. Or overwhelmed because it's happening too fast. 

I'm reminding myself that the next few days are a time to practice extra patience and kindness. Focusing on that which is right before me that needs to get done. Taking care with the people and things in my life and not skipping steps.

I think this period of stop-start upheaval will be with us through most of 2020 and won't begin to resolve itself until the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction in Aquarius on December 21, which some astrologers say is the real beginning of the Age of Aquarius.  

FEBbby23, BlueBelle, Stargazer and 6 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)
04/21/2020 6:23 pm  

This New Moon at 3'/4' Taurus (conjunct Uranus) is signalling a time of renewed hope and the Sabian symbol is " A pot of gold at the end of the rainbow " .....

It is the perfect time to plant new seeds for what we would like to see manifest in our future. Even though Saturn will tell us to have patience as it will create delays, and Pluto will require some  shadow work to release old fears, we will be blessed with the opportunity to look forward now ...

The Moon's energy is stronger in the hours just before, during and just after the exact conjunction with Sun, so that will be Wednesday nite around 10:26 PM EST (adjust for your time zone).....

This time is complete '''Wish Power" and the portal will open for your defined intentions to be heard.... try writing your intentions on paper and cast what you would like to see happen going forward.... no wish is too big! 💖

And Jiminy Crickets!! The Lyrid meteor shower is happening out of the constellation Lyra right now, and will peak late tonite and tomorrow in the wee hours of morning. As the Moon won't be visible (it rises and sets with Sun), the darken sky will be illuminated with shooting stars!

It's time to make some wishes and plant some seeds of hope that will grow into the future ... 🌠🌠🌛💛

herondreams, Laynara, BlueBelle and 5 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)
04/21/2020 9:14 pm  

My ex does Vedic Astrology. I do not. We just spoke and I did remember an important change in later April.  Rahu is changing it's decan (aspect) tomorrow.

This is important. The decan it's in now his very bad. Looking historically backwards, it's when the 1918 Spanish Flu, WW2 and 911 all happened. 

The new decan is one of healing and optimism. 

It lasts for approximately 9 months. The next one's mythology theme is "the return of the light" 💥

Claire, TriciaCT, Stargazer and 4 people liked
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
04/21/2020 9:48 pm  

@jeanne-mayell, take a look at what @lawrence and @stargazer have posted. Tomorrow is looking like a very auspicious day for a group meditation.

TriciaCT, Michele, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people liked
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 4
Share: