Welcome to one of the most comprehensive and accurate prediction sites on the web. To learn more about who we are and how we do our predictions, go here and here.
For long-term predictions (2020 to 2100) go here, and here.
August 28, 2016 Update Summary: (Scroll down for detailed month by month visions following this summary)
In the fall, the Collective is trembling with anxiety, fear and anger, a roiling cauldron fueled by contentious rhetoric. Little of the discussion addresses the biggest challenge before us – an intensifying drought that is sweeping eastward across the country, continuing forest fires, species loss, and escalating storm disasters. In September, two of us saw signs, a keyhole and crossed swords, that new truths will appear about the path we are on, showing us a peak at the world we are about to enter.
In November during the presidential election, I saw a larger than life donkey taking a mighty kick with its hind legs. It’s a great “Hee-Haw” as the democrats kick ass. This could mean, not only a landslide in the presidency, but a democratic congressional victory. We also saw blue confetti everywhere, although I’m reminded of a vision I had 18 months earlier that, after an initial euphoria, many liberals would be disappointed that they elected a right leaning candidate.
On the other side of the political spectrum, we saw fuming conservatives who refused to take the outcome lying down. At the Inauguration, I saw a vision of Trump in the dark off to the side symbolically wielding an ax, although another member of my team who also saw Trump, also in the dark off to the side, said he was wielding a wrench or a hammer in her vision. These tools probably represent his rough methods for solving problems that continue to haunt. Whatever he was wielding, I saw lightening striking at the Inauguration, and also right now, as I write these words, a sign of some crisis hitting. As for Trump, we saw him continuing as a public spokesman for a while, perhaps Sarah Palin style.
At the Inauguration, a male angel stands on the platform looking out at the crowd. It’s unclear what this means. One of us saw an elderly couple in a limousine who resembled Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt. In an earlier meditation, I had seen the orginal suffragettes dancing in the streets of New York. Are these ghosts returning to celebrate?
After the election, we see a lot of anger and unruly behavior from those who disagree with the outcome. Next Spring something happens that leaves everyone shocked. As I received this vision, the words “Texas,” echoed in my head. We’ll be meditating on it again to get more clarity.
Financial markets show instability in February and become more volatile in March, but do not crash. White House troubles begin in February but details are unclear. Increasing refugee crisis in Europe. U.S. and Russia relations worsen. Arctic melts completely in 2018. Also it was clear in 2018 that Congress will get nothing done because they can’t agree on anything.
Is there good news? Yes! I saw a keyhole symbol for September which means we get a glimpse of the new world that is unfolding. Then there’s the angel on the Inauguration platform, the rise of women and greater respect for all people.
August 18, 2016 Mini Update: A symbol of drought keeps popping up in my inner screen. The image I see is a cactus, only this morning the cactus has grown abnormally tall. While the media focuses on the personalities of two presidential candidates, a key issue that will affect us for the coming decades is escalating drought.
Something upsetting happens in February or March 2017 that involves the state of Texas, perhaps a succession attempt? An old way of life is falling away just as a new one is arising.
July 2016 Update: Since February, I’ve felt a planetary shift in energy, (as have my colleagues), and am adding visions more often to this page.
The upheaval we are sensing is unsettling, but I also see a rise in maternal power followed by a more caring attitude emerging just as the old order is dissembling.
So, we may be in the middle of a scary unraveling, but something positive is coming up to take it’s place – like shoots popping up in Spring.
This is how all natural systems operate. So hang in there everyone, and look for the new paradigm emerging rather than focusing only on what is unraveling. The emerging light won’t show up in the mainstream media. But it’s there.
Keyhole image: One vision that has recurred in my meditations is a large keyhole that I first saw for June 2016, then again for September. At the time, I hadn’t understood the meaning of this symbol. Over the years, symbols have appeared to me in visions, as if beings from other dimensions were speaking to me in a universal language. I’d research these symbols and discover to my delight they had very specific meanings.
Keyholes, I learned, symbolize a new world, just beyond us, one that we are about to enter, a world we can glimpse if we are alert. We’ve come from a world of growth and expansion, a patriarchal world of conquering nature and other people. The patriarchal world helped us build cities and innovate. But it also involved treating the earth as a supply house and sewer. The new world we are entering may have growth but it will be sustainable growth. It also will be more matriarchal than patriarchal, and eventually more peaceful than warlike.
Women Rising: For July 2016, I had a vision a year ago of a triple female symbol – ♀♀♀ — which I took to mean a female triumvirate of power. Then in July 2016 the UK appointed a woman prime minister, the U.S. democrats elected the first female presidential nominee, and finally there’s Germany’s female chancellor. That’s a triumvirate of women leaders in three Western powers. This vision could also apply to the three prominent women in the DNC convention: Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Warren and after her speech, Michelle Obama.
Whoever it specifically applies to, women do seem to be rising in the world. In 2020, our visions show that the female power continues in the U.S. and the world, and becomes even greater in 2028. This doesn’t mean that men won’t be in power in the future, but a more maternal type of leadership may be rising, one that is more responsive to life, to people, to the earth.
Terrorism and other acts of violence: While in the next year, the violence keeps occurring, the long term shows that the Western governments dismantle terrorism networks. Eventually, and this will take a few decades — I have seen that life will become more peaceful.
I had foreseen for 2016 an ominous black shark weaving its way through Europe, as well as the Middle East. Also Yaeko, another member of my team, kept “hearing” the warning, “Europe was going to get it,” and had dreams of the Paris attack before it happened. After Brussel’s, Yaeko again felt that there will be more attacks in Europe; these might not be organized attacks, just as Orlando and Nice were not organized attacks. The most recent vision that came true was of the murder of a priest, which happened late July 2016. See the two visions about this horrible event that I had seen in very fine detail, although I hadn’t realized it would be a French Catholic priest.
These visions fit together with other visions we have had as far back as 2014 of war in Europe, which I believe is not a conventional war, but a war on terror. I’ve also seen a vision of a cobra in attack mode in November 2016, coinciding with the U.S. election.
Financial Markets: Visions seen last year for July 2016 shows a square root sign – sharp market drop then a rebound. The market drop happened on 6/24/16 with the UK vote to leave the EU. Rebound has happened with new highs. Another drop and rebound happens in September and October, market is up after the election, then goes through another drop and rebound in December. Much more volatility in 2017 and 2018 as you can see by scrolling further down below.
Climate: We are in an emergency While other areas of upheaval lead to a good outcome, the climate is still a question mark because we are burning more fossil fuels than ever. Climate degradation will lead to a humbler and kinder attitude towards the planet, but it’s unclear if we can make the changes in time to prevent irreversible runaway climate change which will cause untold world suffering and economic collapse.
For February 2017, I saw an escalation that shows we have passed a new milestone of surging heat and that our world is in the angels’ hands. Perhaps this will involve an unprecedented burning of forests, (particularly worried about the Amazon). Two of us saw a vision of stars coming down from the heavens at this point – indicating we will be in the hands of Providence. Wondering if this is related to the male angel I saw standing on the January 20th, 2017 Inauguration platform looking out at the throngs of people.
In 2018 one of us saw that the ice will be gone in the Arctic. In 2022 and 2033, we see coastal properties being condemned at high rates. In 2024 we see nuclear power plants being overwhelmed by sea water.
- Wildfires: For 2016, some of us had seen unprecedented fires. While these are happening all over the globe, the U.S. news focused on a massive Southern California fire.
- Super storms. Visions we had for this summer show at least two big storms, after years without any. The first (Taiwan) happened this past month. Two of us have seen a second super storm in the Florida Panhandle in late summer, early fall.
- Arctic Sea Ice: Our latest vision shows complete melting during 2018.
- Surge in Temperatures: For three years, I’ve been feeling that a surge is upon us. The feeling has intensified. Colleagues are feeling it too. A surge means a more rapid acceleration in temperatures and in global warming events such as large-scale fish deaths, massive tree deaths, more rapid sea level rise due to glacial melt and sea heat expansion, and droughts.
- Sea Level Rise: The latest study led by former NASA scientist James Hansen, predicting 20 foot global average sea level rise by century’s end agrees with my previous predictions of 20 foot S.L.R. When it does happen, all coastal cities will be lost, along with all their history.
- Ocean rise much higher on North Atlantic seaboard: The faster-than-average sea level rise of the Atlantic seaboard has been measured and explained by science. Hansen himself says that his computer models are understating the speed of glacier melt because they don’t have the historical data they need to reflect new shifts in ocean salinity and temperature near the glaciers, shifts that are speeding up the melting.
- Drought and famine. A decade ago I had a vision that in the mid 2020’s there would be a severe drought in the U.S. Heartland and West. California is already in a 1000 year drought but people keep expecting it will end. It will not end.
- Trees in trouble: for August 2016, I had a vision of large swaths of forest with trees open at the top, exposed and in trouble due to drought.
Gun Control: Last year, we had four separate visions that in the Spring and early summer of 2016 the government would pass gun control legislation. In April, Obama passed background check regulations. On June 12 there was the largest shooting in U.S. history, and on June 17th, the Senate agreed on two gun control measures after a fifteen hour filibuster, although in the end, Republicans refused to pass anything. But the California legislature did pass comprehensive gun control for their state. Massachusetts in August announced a ban on assault weapons.
Below are detailed visions occurring approximately by month.
- I try not to interpret the visions too much because it sacrifices accuracy. Some are clear; others are more like scraps of visions. I post them all so that we can keep track and learn more about how psychic predictions work. Interpretation happens when we are trying to match up visions with actual events. Please help us with your own interpretations. I am also interested in understanding the big picture – what do these visions, taken together, tell us? Is there a message to help us find our way?
- As with all psychic predictions, they do not all come true. Some predictions are unmistakably right on the mark. Others appear to have come true, but it can be wishful thinking or connecting of the dots. A healthy skepticism is good.
- To check predictions/visions for the rest of the century, go here.
- No psychic prediction is cast in concrete. I believe future visions represent the outcome of our collective current behavior. If we change our behavior, then the future can change.
- PLEASE EMAIL ME OR LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU FEEL THAT ONE OF THE VISIONS HAS COME TRUE OR YOU HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT WHAT A VISION MEANS. YOUR HELP IS INVALUABLE! Thank-you, Sandra, Kendal, Devin S., Catherine, Jon, John B., Marianne, Christina, David W., Iva, Timothy B., Anni, Carissa, Kevin K., Wayne, Mama, Rich G., Lynn, and Shannon L. for helping spot hits). Let me know if I left out your name because I want to thank you for contributing.
- I put visions in bold when they have come true, usually with an explanation.
- A word to skeptics: True skepticism is a healthy open minded attitude. Hard core skeptics, have been shown in studies to actually block their own intuitive ability, while the average person shows a natural intuitive ability. Skeptics’ fundamentalist websites twist psychics’ findings to show their closed-minded viewpoints. They belong with the world-is-flat and evolution-never-happened fundamentalists. One skeptic expressed this viewpoint when he responded, “Even if it were true, I wouldn’t believe it.”
PSYCHIC PREDICTIONS APPROXIMATED BY MONTH FOR 2016 THROUGH 2020 (We put it in bold font when it comes true):
- Market volatile but does not crash. (scary dip in market had people worried, but it recovered a month later)
- International Monetary Fund at impasse
- New planet discovered (a planet the size of Neptune is discovered in January)
- American politicians, debates fill the news.
- Refugee riots in Europe. (violence breaks out at Greek/Macedonian border as Syrian/Iraqi/Afghanistan refugees try to get to Germany).
- China in the news (China’s economic problems send U.S. markets spinning)
- New England: not a lot of snow. (1/22-1/23 Huge snow storm in mid Atlantic states but New England just gets a dusting)
- A big storm (Biggest snow storm on record in Mid Atlantic states).
- A crisis in the U.S. West and Heartland. Farms unworked.
- A lot of elephants — Republican party – Too many presidential candidates. (media complaints of too many candidates)
- Power outages
- Cold frigid winter (U.S.)
- Some strong seismic activity, stormy clouds, people staring at the clouds. (One scientist concerned about San Andreas fault due to high levels of CO2 in the air along the fault line.)
- Middle East crisis/Southern Africa as well, animals slaughtered, drought worldwide, not enough snow.
- Serious beach erosion.(El nino accelerates northern coastal melting and storms both causing erosion).
- Problem with turtles and ocean warming.(As El Nino sparks surge in temperatures and storms, sea turtles are among those disrupted.)
- Watching from space (There are numerous programs that watch earth from space as well as artificial objects circulating the earth in space. It’s unclear what particular event this vision was about, if any.)
- Giant crocodile (might refer tragic and rare crocodile death of child at Disney World. The croc was not giant but it was strong enough to pull the child away from its father’s arms.)
- Touring the bottom of the ocean NASA provides live video feed of world’s deepest ocean trench.)
- Shipwreck (500 refugees drown in shipwreck off Greek coast).
- Submarine deep sea ride (WWII Nazi submarine discovered at the bottom of one of the Great Lakes but later was discovered to be a hoax (New World Daily News, a fictional news outlet, issued a fake story that went viral claiming that a Nazi submarine was discovered in Lake Ontario near Niagra Falls).
- War breaking out (probably war on terror) (War didn’t break out but in February Russian PM threatens that there will be a world war if Saudi Arabia and UAE follow through with plans to invade Syria).
- Lil’ Abners mountain home (This is an odd vision for us to have: lol – A production of Lil’ Abner announced announced this month in local newspaper called Mountain Home News)
- A lot of rain (U.S. east coast)
- War breaks out – probably war on terror in Europe and Middle East. (Allies move closer to invading Syria).
- Denver Broncos win the Super Bowl (final score 24-12)
- Heightened racism and phobias, backlash. (Trump rallies filled with racism, misogyny, and xenophobia.)
- Big snowstorms, happy winter, fluffy snow, ice storms (first Northeast storm 2/5/16; second northeast storm 2/8/16)
- Weather starts out calm then land is pounded once again with snow blizzards, people snowed in. (Two storms in the Northeast during the first week of Feb)
- Cuba in the news. (Obama makes historic visit to Cuba in March).
- AIDS news
- New roots found for human being in Africa (Early hominins bone fossils over 2 million years old found in South Africa caves ).
- Greece in the international news (Chinese buy Greek port, gateway to Asia, Eastern Europe and North Africa).
- Victory from a war, this is likely about military actions against ISIS (U.S. military touts win against ISIS).
- Famine in Africa: emaciated cattle.
- Peaceful, calm around politics, but deception under the surface
- Vision of turmoil and fighting in another land signified with endless mountains – probably Afghanistan.
- Great Lakes region emerging as important center (Attention on the Great Lakes for their water is emerging as due to water shortages in nearby communities).
- Stock market dip then recovers (looks like a square root sign)
- Great movie makes the scene (best picture announced this month – Spotlight)
- Holland windmill on its side – sign of rising seas
- Move over Vancouver (Reader Carissa W. suggested this vision refers to the City’s need to move its population away from the coast where North America’s largest fault, Cascadia, is due (one in three chance) for a catastrophic earthquake in the next 50 years.)
- Contaminate water, more cases (Flint Michigan lead water poisoning)
- Pope making a big statement (Pope makes big statement on marriage)
- Famine in South America
- Wizard of Oz, Emerald City Inside (News about this on the weather channel).
- Wind, water, environment, water safety, water animals, sea life
- Syria raids, military going in. (On March 1, Saudi’s say they will join U.S. & allies against Syria.)
- War. U.S. involved. (see Syria raids above ).
- Cloud seeding, toxic rain (California seeds clouds, spurs some fears)
- Stock market volatility, stress in the markets
- Egypt foundings (pyramids) (March 17 Discovery of hidden chamber in King Tut’s tomb).
- Pail sunshine, new growth pushing up, people and plants growing (Early Spring in New England)
- Bullets – police—body camera – police shooting in the news
- Basketball net in a barn, Calgary flyers
- Aerospace, NASA in the news.
- Upset in primary (Ohio on March 15 when Kasich beats Trump)
- Africa: wild dogs and cattle starving
- Fish – problems with seas (El Nino escalates sea warming and impact on fish; also reports of massive fish deaths around the globe).
- Mass marches, movements
- Holy people, vigils, people carrying lights and candles. (Rock star Prince’s death set off these vigils).
- Deep snow, snow shoes (After dry New England winter, some heavy wet snow on March 21))
- Pontiff lies in state (This turned out to be a highly publicized image of the Pope prostrate in prayer over refugees’ tragedies. Very sorry for confusing it to mean he had passed).
- Economy, finances look good, stock market up
- Talk of war in Europe. (After Brussels, more talk of allies invading Syria, which Russians have said would start WWIII.)
- Climate fluctuating, more snow/spring flowers not sure what to do (In New England, warm weather followed by freezing and snow have killed off early flowers).
- Waving of American flags, military tanks.
- President signs gun legislation. Vision of Capitol Building and a big gun. [On January 4 President announced gun regulations that force gun sellers to do background check[).
- Still cold (New England) (After March warmth, cold temperatures returned in April)
- Farm animals sheep and pigs in shrink wrap (One reader, Lenka L., suggested that this vision might refer to livestock cloning for human consumption. Cloning factories in China might produce mass quantities of animal flesh.)
- Secrecy/Israel knows of secret plans
- The Beatles in the news. ( Sony buys rights to their music, McCartney on new tour)
- Factory power (France offers Tesla Motors its nuclear power plant site)
- Market correction – like square root sign (brief dip then recovery in April()
- Bad, bad, bad (American political scene and how it affects the collective) (Trumps’s attitude and rhetoric arouses violence, racism, white supremacy at rallies)
- Earthquake (Ecuador has devastating earthquake, many lives lost, Japan experiences two sizable quakes)
- Coffee beans in the news (two breaking stories this month on coffee beans: counterfeit beans and lung-disease-causing chemicals in coffee plants).
- Contaminate water, more cases (Flint Michigan lead water poisoning)
- Caucasian fist/black convertible: (Trump ties to White Supremacists (symbolized by caucasian fist) in the news)
- Full moon with chains across it in form of Greek cross. (This may refer to the impact of the Turkish coups in July on the Greek Cypriots who have 43,000 Turkish groups on their island.)
- Submarine, Greece, Syria
- Much political bargaining going on in Texas – Republican party. (Party trying to unify under the presumptive nominee who so many party members dislike).
Earlier predictions posted over the past 24 months.
- President signs something big into law (see above vision of new gun law) We made this prediction last year when it seemed highly unlikely that gun control would ever pass the U.S. Congress. However since the mass shooting in Orlando on June, there have been stand-offs in Congress, although nothing has passed, except in California and via federal regulations).
- Massive fish deaths (widespread reports of millions of fish washing up in Vietnam, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile with explanations still unknown but possibly Fukushima, ocean warming from climate change, other pollutants)
- Mountain range in collapse due to earthquake in Turkey
- Easter Island in the news. (New study refutes old findings that humans caused the deforestation and demise of inhabitants)
- Drought, corn fields dry (drought worsening in the U.S. Heartland)
- Rockets launching into the air, two of them side by side. (This probably refers to increasingly popular proposals to launch chemicals into the atmosphere to solidify carbon so it can lower carbon levels and reduce greenhouse gases.)
- People cheering, tickertape, B is for Bernie (Sanders draws big crowds at rallies)
- USA knows of plans in Middle East that it is keeping quiet (along with Israel)
- Europe and U.S.A. talks/strategizing (European Union in jeopardy).
- Cliffs, dangerous ocean currents (Latest climate study shows warming ocean currents causing irreversible collapse of West Antarctic ice sheet)
- Stock market crisis, wheel of down turning (EU exit causes markets to drop in late June)
- Sorrow (usually this vision is due to loss of well known figure or highly publicized deaths that upset many people). Sudden death of musician Prince in May; could also refer to the massacre on 6/12 at Orlando nightclub).
- Key hole and symbol of pisces. Keyholes are symbols of getting a glimpse at a new world we may be about to enter. Pisces is a sign of love and caring and spirituality. I welcome any thoughts you may have about the meaning of the keyhole.
- Quill pen signing, founding fathers, a good month. (California passes gun control legislation)
- Melting ice caps in the news. (June: Respected scientist predicts Arctic will be melted by end of summer 2016; Astrophysicist Stephen Hawking makes statement about melting ice caps and runaway global warming to eventual Venus like temperatures.)
- Catastrophic hurricane, years have passed since this has happened. Typhoon bears down on Taiwan July 7th) (Note other visions of Florida Panhandle storm this summer).
- Hot summer (NOAA released data that June marks 14th month of record-breaking temperatures).
- News about a diving queen such as Esther Williams
- Statue of Liberty with head cut off, decay of democracy.
Earlier predictions posted over the past 24 months.
- Asteroid makes the news in Arizona area. (Thanks to a reader for spotting this item in the news – on June 2nd, a fireball in Arizona , which was a likely 10 foot asteroid.
- Warheads poised pointed, airplane, spying with field glasses (Research institute claims it has found North Korea nuclear missile site.)
- Women reproductive rights and women elevated (Hillary Clinton becomes the presumptive democratic nominee. Talk of women’s rights raised to new level.)
- China Boycott-Kandahar is in the news
- Sandwich boardwalk damaged (May 28 a 7.2 earthquake at Sandwich Islands in the Atlantic. Tsunami expected)
- NASA, outerspace, new discovery, space travel
- Short bald man at a podium, guilty, explaining.
- Congress finally gets something passed. (In a rare bilateral accord, Congress passes sweeping chemical industry reform).
- Immigration law breakthrough
- Dictator power (There has been much in the press about Donald Trump’s admiration of strong dictators, such as Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong-un, Saddam Hussein, and China dictatorship for vanquishing their enemies. There has also been much written about Trump’s authoritarian proclivities.)
- People are happy, victories, sharing joy and love, peaceful time
- Republican party has leadership vacuum (vision of crowds of people with hole in the middle). (This started in early October 2015 when House Speaker resigned followed by his replacement dropping out of the running. This leadership vacuum continued throughout the summer as the Republican House Speaker and Senate Majority Leader, as well as many prominent Republicans found it difficult to embrace the Republican nominee as their standard bearer).
- Giant Alligator (June 15 Alligator grabs and drowns toddler at Disney resort. Although we don’t know its size, the animal was too strong for the father to pry open its mouth).
- Big hurricane (see similar vision above from different reader) (Taiwan typhoon July 7th)
- Everyone (world) is in the dark about something going on secretly beneath the international stage. (This prediction may be about Putin secretly trying to influence the American election. Evidence came out in July when the Russian government hacked the DNC emails and published data harmful to the democrats.)
- Arms/Middle east
- Planned Parenthood in the news again. (PP Ohio extends restraining order).y
- Terrible drought
- Liberty Bell rings.
- Feeling of waiting, everyone at a standstill. (US airport lines at a standstill due to greater TSA security measures and peak summer travel.)
- News about a bad storm at sea.
- Oil wells and problems with fish in the Arctic.
- A bear coming right in our door (feeling that Putin is up to something invasive to the U.S. DNC emails hacked by hackers associated with Russia; hackers were named “cozy bear” and “fancy bear”.
- Fire trucks, fire. (In July Southern California fires lit up the skies of L.A.)
- Chaos in England (Upset and chaos following the Brexit vote – thanks to Kendal for pointing this out).
- A lot of stress especially in other parts of the world.
- Words, words, words — politicians. (Trump’s wife’s plagiarism speech caused explosion of media analysis of the words she chose.)
Earlier predictions posted over the past 24 months.
- Market in square root sign (down turn then rebound). June 24th after UK decision to abandon the EU, markets fell sharply.
- Celebrities doing an event (Brad pitt/George Clooney/Angelina Jolie)
- Waterfalls/Niagra Falls in the news. (New World Daily News, a fictional news outlet, issued a fake story that went viral claiming that a Nazi submarine was discovered in Lake Ontario near Niagra Falls). Thanks to John B. for clarifying for us)
- Children, babies in hopsitals, grief, lots of people in chaos. (Nice, France killings across from Children’s Hospital).
- Black car with hood up. Men in suits and wearing fedora hats. (See images of Boris Johnson booed as he enters his car protected by police in fedora hats after Brexit vote.)
- Healthy water (Flynt news?) (Flynt, MI to replace up to 250 water lines)
- Hillary on the podium (at the DNC which is July 25-28) (Clinton gets the nomination and makes the keynote speech. This vision occurred two years ago.)
- Tsunami in India, foul weather globally
- Carrots and green leafy vegetables (a sense of plenty)
- Risky politics
- Middle East, ISIS continues to strike. (Nice attacks)
- Suspension bridge with cars, unsteady (see April vision of collapsed suspension bridge) Nepal bridge collapses killing dozens.
- Big boats, ships, boats that carry cargo (Panama Canal in late June opened its $5 b expansion that enables it to hold mega-sized ships).
- Important operation, a woman
- Middle eastern priests, white robe gold sash, “you all must die” – priests, young man with beard and moustache close short beard, maybe beheaded. (see similar vision one of us had earlier). (In July a French priest was murdered by a jihadist who fit the description above.http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/26/europe/france-normandy-church-hostage/).
- More military talks between U.S.A.and Europe and even Asian countries to defeat ISIS.
- Abortion rights (On 6/27/16 the U.S. Supreme Court knocked down Texas regulations that severely limited abortion clinics for supposedly medically necessary reasons. Supreme Court found that the Texas regulations are illegal because prevent women from getting abortions.)
- A coliseum, drones overhead (Unauthorized drones flew over Olympic stadium).
- Hillary is the candidate with Bernie dictating to his supporters who they should support. (On 7/12, Sanders endorsed Clinton and asked his supporters to work and vote for her- this prediction originally made for September).
- Parades/calm/cluelessness. People don’t know of what’s coming to them. (This is likely the Bastille Day celebration in Nice on July 14 that was disrupted by mass killing).
- Rights (animal protection), children
- Fires, drought, widespread.
- Supreme Court major ruling (in June Supreme Court knocked down Texas law that had limited abortion clinics)
- College education finance reform (Clinton calls for college debt-free plan).
- The planet Mars in the news. (NASA released 1,000 images of Mars).
- Robot strength (Mars photos taken by NASA robot)
- Refugees suffering, nowhere to go, crawling, turbans on heads, carrying their boat along sand.
- People start to worry more. (after Orlando and Nice attacks, people getting frightened).
- The air is stuffy and heavy.
- Battles – -the big fish goes down
- Soviet Putin up to something secretive (in July Russian government hacked and published DNC emailsand used their findings to embarrass the Democratic Party. Some speculate they will try to throw the US election by hacking voting machines.)
- Seismic readings off the charts in the heartland (Oklahoma authorities report a dozen seismic quakes in one week in July, 888 quakes last year, a 50% increase over the prior year due to fracking).
- Everyone still at standstill
- Beaches deserted (After terrorist attacks on the French Riviera last year and now in Nice this year, formerly busy beaches are now deserted due to tourists’ fears, beaches also deserted near Florida Panhandle due to bacterial contamination).
- New NASA flight discussions “Startreck”
- Drought will worsen in New England (Drought worsens in New England).
- Massive tree deaths in New England due to drought. (N.E. trees dying due to drought).
- Plumed hats as in the musketeers, horse processions (Rio Olympics opening ceremonies).
- Secret service – Security breach – all hell breaks loose (This could refer to the large-scale Kremlin email hack of the Democratic National Convention data that occurred the last week of July).
- Focus on an island – remote, shores (Failed military coups in Turkey continues to affect Cyprus)
- Belt tightening- fat man must cinch his belt
Earlier predictions posted over the past 24 months.
- Bombing in Syria (Hospital bombed, 13 killed, five children; Aleppo besieged).
- Court room with military presence (Trump’s recommendation that U.S. citizen terrorists should be prosecuted in military tribunals may have merit, says reporter.)
- Boat people, Trump with downward arrow (Trump took strong stand against refugees being allowed into the U.S. The downward arrow may also refer to the downturn in Trump’s poll numbers that occurred in mid August after a series of gaffes, two involved his position against immigrants. )
- Abundance of grapes (In some areas, it’s been a banner year for grapes).
- Attention to the Southeastern U.S. (When I first had this vision of something popping up in the south eastern U.S., I thought it was a political issue, but now I believe it was about the Louisiana floods.)
- African people – little is known (Video about the lost girls of Chibok released by Boko Haram captors. Still little is known.)
- Camp fossils
- Cyprus in the news – war (Turkey conflict puts war-torn Cyprus on edge).
- Neon star, lion
- Women in politics, becoming stronger, rising female power
- Something landing in the ocean (SpaceX Falcon 9 launches satellite, sticks ocean landing)
- Medical discovery
- Drought, fire in so many places (California fires from drought reach epic proportions).
- Big waves (In August, scientists discovered and tracked deep waves in the North Atlantic that traveled through the earth to Japan, increasing seismic knowledge.)
- Major legal constitutional change, new law in place
- Bone discovery (Oldest human bone found in Saudi Arabia).
- Unexpected political person leaves position
- World grief, some expression of grief (Image of dazed Aleppo child pulled from bombed building goes viral sparking public grief reaction for the fate of children of war.)
- People crying, “Help us!” (Syrian nuns, aid workers, doctors cry for help.)
- Hard, harsh time, people unhappy, too many problems (Syria)
- Large Image of wi-fi (large geographic areas going wi-fi) (North Dakota company announced on August 16 that it’s providing Wi-Fi statewide.)
- Nantucket in the news (Manatee out of place off Cape Cod and Nantucket makes news).
- Not much rain in New England (severe drought announced for parts of Massachusetts in July and August).
- The U.S. collective is trembling with anxiety, anger, and conflict. It’s a roiling cauldron stirred up by election rhetoric.
- Image of two crossed swords in the air that symbolize that truths will be revealed about our world.
- Keyhole image – symbol that this month we will glimpse our future world.
- More widespread tree deaths.
- Bernie Sanders still a factor.
- Wheat industry increased production
- Yellow fields, heat, tractors in the Midwest
- Grain industry problems
Earlier Visions for this period:
- Tornado warning. (There was a rare tornado in Concord, Massachusetts on August 21st, however the motor boat incident may yet happen, give prior image of artist adrift at sea).
- Cape Cod, small boat (Manatee in the Cape Cod waters causes a stir)
- Seismic stress along the Pacific coast of South America (along the Peru-Chili Trench of the Ring of Fire).
- Male artist adrift at sea, storm broken boat window
- Small motor boat, feels like Cape Cod or Islands (Manatee off Cape)
- Mountains near Mexico, so long Ohio (Thanks to Carissa for noticing that this is about an Ohio zoo’s efforts to save the Monarch Butterfly by breeding and releasing them in hope that they will successfully migrate to the mountains of Mexico. Barbara Kingsolver wrote about this issue in her novel Flight Behavior)
- Keyhole symbol again – sign of new world that we are entering.
- Market roller coaster
- Tree deaths in New England from drought (Drought stressing trees)
- Child upside down tears in the collection (Video footage of child found upside down 17 hours after Italy earthquake).
- Importance of the Great Lakes region.
Earlier predictions posted over the past 24 months.
- Marathon tragedy in upstate NY
- The polls: “The numbers go up and the numbers go down; what’s in a number?”
- Hillary and Bernie campaigning, still Trump
- Major hurricane in Florida panhandle
- Caesar’s troops on the march
- Darkness, pollution, bad for ecosystem
- Foot of Eiffel tower
- Flags waving
- Drought bad then market drops, then up
- Slow year economically, slow real estate year.
- Green Party, failure of a plan
- Pre WWII vintage plane dug up (Norwich England WWII plane dug up in August)
- Gearing up, American political hype and frenzy
- Stock Market up and down,
- Increased consciousness, spiritual awakening permeating the mainstream
- Airplane wings (In August, Australian officials announced that a wing found near Tanzania is likely that of missing Malaysian fight MH370. Next a team of scientists has floated six wing flap replicas near the the found wing to track their float paths.)
- Longing for hope and calm, wind shifting, things starting to turn around.
- Madagascar gets torrential rain and floods, heavy tornadoes in Indian Ocean.
- Paul McCartney truth revealed. (Huff Post revealed that Paul and then wife Linda had made a Simpson character become a vegetarian as a condition for appearing on the show.)
- Bull’s head – a sign of bull market.
- Horses (symbol of energy) rearing up, fighting – so much energy expended in the political battle;
- Protest parade; Revolutionaries with megaphones and black hats, Easter Island statues.
- Rainfall – Tucson, Colorado
- Belgium, rain, trams, subways, power of two people leading
- Celebrations, fireworks, victory
- Election is a performance, entertainment – Trump style.
- Bernie and Hillary campaigning hard
- Hillary Clinton, reason to believe she is innocent
- Focus on a whale
- Lattice work in a suburban back yard – we have no idea what this meansl.(One reader suggested it might have to do with preventing mosquitos carrying the Zika virus)
Earlier predictions posted over the past 24 months.
- Airplane wings (finding from a lost plane) (In August, Australian officials announced that a wing found near Tanzania is likely that of missing Malaysian fight MH370.)
- Crazy market, market drops steeply then bounces back part-way.
- Hillary ahead
- High tension power lines in the news
- Blue water tower
- U.S. Navy submarines protecting our waters, on a mission
- Big-horned antelope over the capitol
- Empty closet except for coat hangers
- Jellyfish (probably about climate change in the oceans).
- Big drought
- Shedding a skin, reborn
- New beginnings
- Hillary, cheering, feeling victory
- Bernie Sanders/grassroots strong
- Political intensity around U.S. politics – feelings strong on opposite ends.
- Food poisoning, mushrooms
- Quiet times for some, things feel right, peace and love
- Middle eastern city in the news, image of dome as in Morocco
- New York in the news about skyscraper buildings
- Extra large donkey on its front hoofs, with rear end kicking high in the air. It’s a mighty Hee-Haw! The Dems kick ass.
- Map of U.S. Hillary Smiling, Trump grimacing
- Blue, confetti, Hillary wins
- Hillary waving flags, fists in the air, saying change is going to happen
- Politics, Dems, Trump, BLUE
- Cactus – symbol of drought – election shrouds real issue.
- White dove flies across full moon. Combat. U.S. soldiers in camouflage inside large sphinx like statue
- Horse – looks like a chess piece falls over
- Military, ammunition, war? Undecipherable
- Concrete steps in Washington, rallies, Jimmy Carter
- Civil war – images of the 1860’s
- More to lose. Donald throws in the towel. Very angry
- Feeling of abundance
Earlier predictions posted over the previous 24 months.
- White donkey — democratic win.
- Women rising
- Cobra on the attack, not believing scriptures is against God (down south),
- Elderly people legislative bill so that they are warm and cared for.
- Beauty Pageant – women rising
- Religious leaders, angry mix of politics and religion.
- Winner Hillary with Bernie up there too.
- Hail, Sleet, Dark
- Fight to the last vote, polling numbers extreme
- Skies are vivid
- Hard political battle in U.S. presidential race
- Tumult, anger, angry crowd shouting
- Hillary wins., Hillary on podium
- At first everyone is celebrating and then it turns to disappointment. Does this mean they declare the wrong victor and then change it? Or is it just that people feel they sold out?
- Hillary Clinton smiling
- A woman gets massive vote.
- Candidate who is blue on the outside, red inside wins. (Right leaning Democrat)
- New president declared, makes impact on international affairs
- Celebrations, flower (a woman president)
- Green fight
- Excitement, crowds, speechifying
- Rockport harbor bus
- Glass discovery
- Turkey plague
- Scary terrorist attack, huge bomb goes off somewhere.
- Good harvest, the sky is bright, energy is flowing around!
- Map of U.S. with Texas as the funnel of a tornado
- One-eyed teddybear (Thanks to reader Kevin S., the one eyed teddy bear is a UK national symbol to help children in need)
- Blue jay (A likely symbol of democratic victory)
- Family values emphasized
- Planetary event
- Sonic waves and fish, especially dolphins, shales and sharks, as well as birds affected.
- Bomb goes off – big one – high into the sky; buildings blow away as from a big wind (see similar vision in October, which means this may happen in October or November)
- So much happier; Attention on the Great Lakes
- Slow Christmas season, not as many people shopping
- Hillary Clinton in the headlines
- Cold weather
- Black limo, cool coats, church leaders
- Colder winter than 2016-2016, more snow
- Image of cactus – U.S. Drought
- People are happy (momentarily)
- Multiple oil rig fires,
- Elton John in the news
- Cowboy in a ten gallon hat
- No snow
Earlier predictions posted over the past 24 months.
- Tree roots
- Democrat in the White House
- Bright cheerful holiday season, economy okay
- Republican Party looking to Congress for their power. Trump is their only carrot and there will be sacrificial lambs.
- Harvard University. J. Edgar Hoover
- Calm after storm, shock
- Some happy, but not truly happy, liberals feeling like they settled
- Whales in danger
- Melt off in Greenland or Antarctica
- Stability in U.S.
- European Union makes unexpected announcement
- Good days for stock market, some people will be really happy, buying opportunities,
- Market down then up
- Batman ends up winning
- Christmas sales down further.
- The drug cartels in the news.
OTHER VISIONS FOR 2016 NOT BY MONTH SEEN BACK IN 2014:
- Map of U.S. trembling with anxiety and stress, symbol of crab (sign of Cancer) means we can’t let go of current system.
- Military industrial complex driving the system into the ground.
- Cloud seeding or atmospheric seeding to release chemicals to make it rain or to block the sun or to cause atmospheric carbon to solidify and fall out of our atmosphere, but they do not succeed and cause toxic rain.
- Melted poles, jagged landscape after melted poles, mountains exposed.
- Huge cyclone Texas panhandle
- Sideways landscape with trees (means trees are in trouble)
- Sunshine, optimism, the star, belief in new ideals
- Light – sunrise as more people embrace change.
VISIONS FOR 2017 (not by month) SEEN BACK IN 2014:
- An epic storm, many dead; palm trees blowing sideways.
- The frog (Frogs symbolize change, so this could signify a year of great change, frogs are also sensitive to environmental change and may become a concern).
- Stock market volatility
- Reality sets in, unemployment lines, hunger, mass destruction, Detroit fires.
- Guns, shooting still an issue.
- Water rising in NYC.
- Serious flooding of a U.S. airport.
VISIONS FOR 2017 BY MONTH
- Inauguration Day:
- A male angel stands on the Inauguration platform looking out at the people; Lightening striking, Hillary on the platform, Trump off to the right, in the dark, wielding an ax. (another member of our group saw Trump off to the side in the dark handing over to Hillary a hammer or wrench. I take these images to mean that Trump’s approach to reform, more nuts and bolts, cutting and heavy hitting, will give way to Hillary’s way of reform)
- Elderly couple in back of limo (look like Frank and Eleanor Roosevelt); man wears a white hat.
- Hillary Clinton president (after close race), Trump still in political scene talking.
- Hillary on the podium, holding hands. She wins. She knew she would, wasn’t surprised.
- Boats, sails, Hillary
- HIllary big hat, lots of white
- Arctic discovery, near North Pole
- Very cold
Visions made up to 24 months earlier:
- Inauguration Day :
- Obama handing the baton to Hillary
- Hillary on the podium with Bernie there too.
- Obama very happy. We beat him!
- Hillary inaugurated
- Democrat in the White House
- Hillary on podium surrounded by throngs of people with Bernie Sanders close by. Also Joe Biden is present.
- White Haired man.
- Bernie Sanders: Vision of Hillary trying to pull him up to the Inauguration platform, but he would not go. He is a factor in the election but not a running mate.
- No Snow
- Politician arrested in handcuffs.
- Cold winter
- Nationalism disappointment
- Fires in Nevada.
- Democratic win with Bernie on podium, Hillary’s shadow
- Cold January, people not happy,
- Supermarket difficulties, particularly about meat
- US/Russian relations a big issue
- Scandal in Congress
- Women are happy, optimistic about the future of women.
- Not all men are created equal. A new political party.
- More images of drought
- Pelican perched on a harbor post. Financial markets upset. Agitation, anxiety in the U.S., cactus (symbol of drought) even taller
- Severe snow storm in Europe
- White House problems
- Economy down, stock market down
- Blooming, abundance
- Stock market activity in the news, instability
- Anxiety in the U.S. rising.
- A problem with the state of Texas.
- A torch held up.
- Disaster in country, feels like a 9/11
- Trains, gas tank, pidgeons
- Notre Dame, Tower of London
- Ice flow – ice breaking up (poles and climate change)
- Some peace
- Totem and an arrow pointing to eastern half of U.S.
Earlier visions made up to 24 months ago:
- Norway (Note: may be related to climate change)
- Ice caps melting at alarming rate, polar bears losing battle to survive.
- Surge in climate change terrifying
- NYC traffic jams in the news
- Horse and donkey (democrats on the move)
- Change in world, political shift, post U.S. election, new president
- Red scorpion, dragon – China and Soviet Union?
- First American female president on the scene
- Fresh energy in Washington
- Terrorist attack
- Drought in the American West worsening.
- Storms, climate chaos
- Eye of power
- Fights for power continue, opposition leaders fighting
- Texas lone star state acting independently of the rest of U.S.
- Mexican immigrants an issue
- Focus on Alaskan pipeline in danger
- Problems in White House
- Markets going crazy (not good), but no crash.
- Press conference with Hillary
- Egypt, warfare
- Freezing rain
- Water/Ice, green buds, settles down
- Dark responsibility
- Texas – Statue of Liberty – Texas wants liberation
- Hillary stressed out of her mind
- White picket fence, bicycle, soccer ball
- Image of Volcano eruption (heard the word Vesuvius)
- Broken water wheel or is it a large Ferris wheel
Visions seen up to 24 months earlier:
- Stars coming down from the Heavens.
- Euripides was right. (Euripides was ridiculed by his peers for being too liberal. He also wrote: “Expect the unexpected. What mortals dream, the gods frustrate; for the impossible, they find a way.” He was anti-war, against slavery, pro women, and critical of traditional religion.)
- People digging a ditch, grave
- Football scandal
- Midwest rains
- Looking up from inside a well (probably about drought)
- New talks with world leaders, United Nations.
- Scandal in White House, Hillary having to defend herself.
- Congress coming apart
- Snowshoes, it’s hard work moving forward in the snow
- Chinese premier in the news
- Canons shooting/secrecy, lies revealed with government
- Epidemic/health/farm animals (Africa?)
- Medical breakthrough with ALS (In August 2016, Harvard scientists identified key instigator of nerve damage that may lead to treatment of this incurable disease, rendering this prediction more likely to happen by March 2017)
- People from Arab countries kicking/knocking the U.S.
- NYC Financial centers showing their strength. (Vision was red, blood, bull, strength, NYC bull)
- A swimmer making the news, markets still volatile, Capitol (Congress) has a big dollar sign on it (focused on money), and it’s turned upside down (sign of dysfunction)
- Rainbow, peace, car race
- Russian tanks, feels like a cold war
- Germany crisis with refugees
- Humid, very warm (New England)
- Awakening, blue sky, good sign
- Church leaders
- Shocking celebrity death, an American male, played a cowboy
- Worst nightmare
- People asking, “What’s happening? What’s going on? — Something involving the state of Texas
- Hillary addressing the country over an issue
- Fire, smoke, American flag, U.S. soldiers
- All good things must come to an end.
- World leaders getting together/summit
- Markets roiling over a map of the U.S., big waves
Vsions seen up to 24 months earlier
- Undergrads with no jobs
- Homelessness on the rise
- Economy sinking
- Elderly people bill
- Lightening strikes the housing market
- Market numbers /housing down
- Stock market correction and later a rebound. (image of square root sign).
- Sailboats in calm waters
- Coffee, Mountain Restaurant
- Some calm in White House but only temporarily
- Grave, mummy or Body, grave diggers.
- Big snowstorm buries New England
- Climate shift, then flooding rain
- Talk of war
- New role of a woman seen
- Half of Americans are happy, half are so disappointed.
- Farmers upside down (agriculture in trouble)
- World stops
- China, inner political strife
- Multiple births
Earlier visions for this period:
- Big explosion, Southwest U.S.
- People are afraid
- Barbeques, wheel barrows
- More of the same solutions to the puzzle.
- Benefits for children & families
- Economy wavering
- Many Americans disillusioned
- Earth burning, agriculture and trees in the news.
- Washington (Congress) is tiny, distant, and useless while crisis ensues.
- Prince marriage
- Fireman’s hat looms large; appealing to Congress
- Propeller driven airplane (Amelia Earnhardt?)
- Layoffs/slow summer, people are cautious
- Water rising; whales at risk
- Ocean, Cape Cod, Calm pretty
- Israel protecting
- Marijuana legislation milestone
- New baby for royal family
- Stock market down, dip in economy
Earlier visions for this period
- Statue of Liberty – water going over the top, seas rising in NYC
- Map of U.S. with pioneers traveling in covered wagons
- Baltimore Oriole (the bird)
- Doing it like Lincoln (probably about governing with country so split). Sort of a democracy
- Focus on Europe
- Buenos Aries Christ Statue, children
- Military attacks, air strikes, western world attacks adversaries
- Sacred cow (Social Security?)
- Real estate slowing down
- People in pain, begging to be helped, crowded at a platform
- Forest fires (June-July) West coast
- Economy dips, housing goes down (see similar vision for April)
- Struggle in U.S. economy, including stock market
- Talk of depression in America
- New resolution – compromise
- The strongest will win
- Image of hungry baby birds, dying, parched.
- Washington D.C. as the new Gotham
- A middle aged woman coming undone.. She’s in a white suit and she’s on the ground facing out, clothes, dignity coming undone. Unsure who this is.
- Laurel and Hardy
- Anxiety in the collective
- NYC business’s booming in Manhattan
- Hot, anxious, disturbance, troubled
- Fighting Europe? Germany
Earlier visions for this period:
- Boston is okay but rest of country is shaky
- Darkness. The only light is the image of an open eye with a splash of blue in it
- Zika hybrid, mosquitos
- Abraham Lincoln in the media
- Employment suffering, waitresses, cab drivers etc. making less money
- Texas drought, gun shells upside down
- June-July forest fires West Coast
- Fish in trouble
- Colonial maritime Costume & Ship
- Shaky economy
- The museums in the news
- Things are starting to settle down again
- Trouble in the Capitol, ruling party’s opponents deciding to wreak havoc, throwing tantrum, bringing down the house.
- Trees blown over in rows as if from a blast.
- Celebrations are canceled or carefully monitored.
- The Capitol under so much stress, fighting, no agreement, just a bunch of selfish bickering people who do nothing to lead a country, let alone a world in trouble.
- Nuclear bomb explodes somewhere, maybe not on this planet;
- New DNA advances
- Rental market slow
- Crabs in the news.
- American fields/farmland in the news
- Scientific breakthrough, moral controversy
Previous visions for this period:
- Market drop
- Fear of another recession
- Waves crashing, whales
- Folk festival extravanza
- Radio microphone
- Uh oh
- Economy down
- Seismic readings high in the countryside.
- Vacation accident, murder famous family
- The International Monetary Fund in the news
- Strong female brewing, like a witch
- Stock market volatility
- Mountains, Arab men with staffs gathering
- Big change, new movement, new wind.
- Fish hanging upside down- symbol of fish in trouble
- More stock market volatility – down, then back up
- Continued drought
- British Isles in the spotlight
- Image of high priests (pontiff?) performing a ceremony.
- Hillary upset; people are disappointed in her.
- France in the headlines
- New start, fresh, cool
- Disaster, people hurt
- Stability, U.S. and West getting control of Iraq/Eqypt’s middle eastern areas where ISIS is.
- Tall ships, square rigger
Earlier visions of this period:
- A large fish coming straight out of sea which is too hot for it – problem with too warm oceans for fish we eat.
- Night time in a logging camp. Full moon truck with logs on it
- Some where on Eastern Europe Santa Domingo escape
- Recession, market drop
- Landlords lowering rents
- Housing sales down, American flag down
- Education, student rights
- Financial markets wild, image of capitol building in the background not doing anything to help.
- Stars, peace agreement
- Many men with guns lined up, soldiers, women waving – not the U.S.
- New winds brought new seeds, evolution, prosperity
- Something going on at Camp David – president retreating?
- Drought, whole U.S. heartland
- Somebody golfing finds gruesome dead bodies.
- New t.v. coming out – new way of broadcasting.
- Batman to the rescue. (We need him for moral support)
- NASA makes great discovery
- Children’s entertainment in America, amusement projects in the media
- Water , Miami high life
Earlier visions of this period:
- Hawaii restaurant fire
- Political disappointment, “business as usual”
- Humanitarian aid to Africa
- People are depressed
- Imperfection/scandal in White House
- Death penalty abolished, many reforms
- Stock market goes crazy in a bad way.
- New science appears, cure for cancer?
- More drought in U.S.
- Market rebounds
- Toilets and teapots
- Ghost towns out west, perhaps Montana
- Oscar Myers, hot dogs, etc. industry in the headlines
- Tired calm
- Can’t control sadness
Earllier Visions of this period:
- Image of windmill, the traditional Dutch kind.
- Housing market down,
- Heroin epidemic
- People not happy with Hillary in office
- United Nations human rights
- New tax law created, not passed
- Religious breakdown, people are suffering
- Crowds with arms, patriotism, not the U.S.
- Trouble with fish due to climate changes – with deep ocean waters floating upwards are too warm for fish to breathe.
- Brexit issues arise;
- Alligator with a woman inside
- Real estate is down, home sales values lost.
- Political strife in Europe
- Leadership with strength
- Fighting invasion of one place from another
Earlier Visions for this period:
- Oil rig on fire
- Capitol building on its side along with a map of the U.S.
- Norse men crossing.
- Significant rift in the stock market.
- Hillary in media (intensely)
- Star of David (Jewish) and lotus (Buddha)
- Not a good Christmas
- Big explosion – a huge facility/industrial plant
- Hillary feels sense of failure amidst calls for resignation
- Washington helping the homeless
- Lawyer corruption
- Capitol building glowing red hot with conflict, rage, asserting itself
- Symbol of elongated V (I don’t know what it means, will update when I figure it out).
- Farms struggle
- Ducks, geese
- Animal extinction at the North Pole especially polar bears
- Korea: Health issues with Kim Jong-un,
Earlier Visions for this period:
- Attention on North Pole: ice is gone.
- Middle East problem and peace
- Spirit consciousness shift
- Hunger on various fronts
- Grey clouds above quiet city
- People drinking fancy drinks at bars
- Female leadership
- Big agreement signed
- Stars and lights over the Great Lakes region– a promising part of the U.S. for the future (probably due to drought elsewhere and abundance of fresh water).
- Hunger, poverty
- War, genocide.
- Many storms in the U.S.
- Chemicals raining into the ocean from a U.S. geo engineering project.
- An island country swamped, barely alive
- War, genocide.
- Piñata/Mexican fiesta
- Concern about new insect infestation
- Elephants and Rhinos in the news – extinction
- Wendy’s hamburgers in trouble
- Good fortune, winnings
- Plague of yellow caterpillars
- Baseball slow ticket sales at Fenway
- Fool on a Hill (the song)
- Gorillas/chimpanzees, or orangutans
- Old fire engines with very shiny fireman’s hats on hood
- Stress in the markets, serious volatility
- Spain – in for a big surprise involving the bull fight
- New technolgocial discoveries bridging quantum physics
- Lighthouse tragedy in Scotland
- More peace in Middle East; U.S. is safe from attacks
- Things picking up,
- People disappointed in Hillary, she feels the need to prove herself
- Everyone’s talking about Texas, not good.
- Market moving
- People know the world cannot survive like this, new ideas, new concepts, must take place
- People living on the streets, stray dogs, people looking for food in trash (in 2016 in Venezuela this is happening after economic collapse; shades of future to come elsewhere?).
- “I told you so,” repetition of history, not learning from our mistakes (sounds like another market crash for same reasons as 1929 and 2008 crashes).
- Western part of U.S. under great stress due to drought.
- Elephants and other beloved exotic animals disappearing. Build an ark!
- Women called upon to lead us out of so much trouble.
- Coastal properties condemned at massive rates
- Seals in trouble
- Markets continued distress
- Nuclear power plants by the sea in trouble.
For visions of 2020 to the further out into the century, check here, here, and here.