Everyone wants to know how climate change will play out. TThe science predicting climate change is solid, but off in the timing. My own visions have always shown events happening faster. [To compare my psychic predictions with climate science, go here.]
Intuition tells us where we are headed given our current trajectory. It’s one of the tools we have to survive. In the case of climate change, our leaders may not wake up to what is coming until too much is lost. You, however, can use these visions to help you navigate your path. In the past we have accurately predicted dozens of events using a simple technique of inner visioning I’ve been practicing for 20 years. I’ve taught it to my students who have joined with me to bring you a glimpse of what lies ahead…
Summary of our predictions: In spite of scientists’ warnings, the U.S. government continues full speed with business-as-usual though 2025, and becomes increasingly disconnected from its people. Financial markets start to falter in 2017, show more unsteadiness in 2018, and major volatility in 2019 followed by crash in 2020. The force of the sun hits hard around 2025 when temperatures may surge. All of these difficult events cause a political power shift with Republican Party losing power and liberal women at the helm in 2028. Although the financial markets rally in 2028, the climate does not. As the climate worsens, people migrate north and inland, with the Great Lakes region becoming a mecca of commerce. American life slows down and becomes more rural. By 2075, U.S. coasts have flooded 20-30 miles inland with up to eighty foot sea level rise by end of century. This great unraveling will bring on a more heart-centered world that begins to flower just as the most difficult shifts begin. Scroll down for highlights and further below for detailed year by year visions.
[For more detailed month-by-month psychic predictions for 2015 &16, skip to here.]
- Financial markets continue to move up in 2015, although they dip mid year due to jobless rate. In 2019 the market becomes unstable and volatile, culminating in a market crash in 2020. The market rallies in 2028. I’ve seen no market visions after that. Stay tuned as I will update this issue over time.
- U.S. Southwest drought worsening in 2016. From 2026-32, the Southwest, West, and Heartland shift to desert conditions.
- An island nation nearly flooded over in 2018
- An epic tropical storm in 2018
- While the public continues to suffer from the climate crisis, Washington D.C. remains unresponsive and out of touch through to the mid 2020’s. It does try geo-engineering projects launching chemicals into the earth’s atmosphere to block the sun but the substances just coagulate and rain down upon us with no effect on the climate.
- Fossil fuel companies continue exploring for more fossil fuels in the melted Arctic, causing ill effects on larger sea life such as whales, sharks, dolphins. Greenhouse gas emissions continue full force.
- There is a surge in global surface temperatures in 2024.
- Massive tree death, and fish and bird migrations throughout the 20’s.
- During the late 20’s, there is a power shift from men to women, with Republican Party losing control.
- Emergence of a non sectarian world spiritual leader especially felt in 2030-2033.
- Railroads see a revival.
- In the U.S., populations migrate towards rural areas. I saw lazy bucolic scenes resembling the U.S. in the 1930’s.
- The Great Lakes region becomes a sparkling jewel center of commerce and prosperity.
- By 2026 there is a new caring attitude in the collective. People helping each other.
- There are large-scale mass migrations all over the world. I saw vision of small boats of people headed for better lands. Images of soldiers patrolling the roads hints that the surge has created domestic security issues.
- Heat, polar melt, drought and sea level rise begin to surge around 2037.
- Small family farms are revived, especially in cooler, northern latitudes.
- By 2072, the U.S. east coast is flooded 20-30 miles inland. By 2090, I saw a tropical lower eastern seaboard, surprisingly beautiful and orderly, and dotted with palm trees.
- By 2100 large parts of Florida flooded; in a vision, I saw it as a playground for sailboat enthusiasts.
Below are year-by-year visions:
- Image of highway warning sign for heavily loaded trucks that they are approaching a steep hill. (symbolic that our society is approaching abrupt changes).
- Trees subtly failing; fish, boats, forest fires in mountains, bad, bad, bad.
- Lightning striking the capitol (figuratively meaning strife and pain), greed and money rules, phones off the hook (lawmakers not responding to public)
- Elephant is in charge – throwing its weight around (Republican Party)
- Pollution, smoke continual burning
- January: new higher market
- February and March : Markets excited
- April: Markets down, jobless rate up
- May: Markets rally
- December: Market volatility ultimately slightly down
- October: Bad news about the weather and birds, especially larger birds, raptors.
- Reflective year, angry mobs at the beginning
- “No escape from reality” – Queen song
- Italian peninsula an issue.
- Map of U.S. trembling with anxiety and stress. Can’t let go of market system that is driving climate change, symbol of crab (sign of Cancer) means we can’t let go of current system.
- Military industrial complex driving the system into the ground.
- Six rockets fired into the sky to release chemicals to block the sun, but they coagulate and just rain back to earth.
- Melted poles, jagged landscape after melted poles, mountains exposed.
- January: some strong seismic activity, stormy clouds, people staring at the clouds.
- April: Capitol Building and a big gun (NRA), new gun laws.
- June: Oil wells and problems with fish in the Arctic
- August: Sonic waves and fish, especially dolphins, shales and sharks, as well as birds affected.
- December: Big ship clashing with seagulls
- Bad drought in the American southwest; huge cyclone Texas panhandle; Great Lakes region gets positive attention. (Jeanne)
- Sideways landscape with trees (means trees are in trouble)
- Sunshine, optimism, the star, belief in new ideals
- Light – sunrise as more people embrace change.
- Serious flooding of an airport, flood barriers overflow
- Statue of Liberty in the fog (a metaphor for lost vision of democracy)
- Water rising in NYC
- An epic storm, many dead; palm trees blowing sideways.
- The frog endangered;
- Stock market volatility
- Reality sets in, unemployment lines, hunger, mass destruction, Detroit fires.
- Guns, shooting
- Chemicals raining into the ocean from a U.S. geo engineering project.
- An island country swamped, barely alive
- Stars and lights over the Great Lakes region– a promising part of the U.S.
- Hunger, poverty
- War, genocide.
- Many storms in the U.S.
- Severe volatility in financial markets followed by downward slide.
- “I told you so,” repetition of history with markets, not learning from our mistake
- Bad storm on U.S. east coast
- People living on the streets, stray dogs, people looking for food in trash
- Western part of U.S. under great stress.
- Financial markets spiral down, down, down; month of March 2020is indicated but could begin earlier.
- In the U.S., fires (symbolic and possibly some literal) of stress are everywhere, but mostly western half.
- People selling objects for cash, gold, diamonds not meaning much, fires, drought.
- Tsunami, hurricane, natural disaster
- Washington D.C. no longer relevant, a tiny factor in all that’s going on, separated from the rest of the country and out of touch.
- More market upset,
- Boys walking along road, like refugees in a war movie.
- State of Texas in crisis
- Heavy rains, mudslides, floods, tornadoes
- Barbed wire fences, borders, jail.
- Cars that drive themselves
- War-like period, soldiers, guns.
- Market volatility.
- Silence, flooding has ceased, people in awe of devastation
- People breaking down borders.
- India subcontinent under great stress, connected to U.S. issues.
- Jan and Feb: more floods and scenes of devastation
- Europe upset
- Airplanes flying up above, looking for people to rescue
- Survival, disparities more extreme than ever.
- U.S. getting smaller, Massachusetts strong arm of shape of state.
- Sun blazing like never before.
- Crying, hungry babies, food rations
- Wind gusts, rain, eruptions, Mother Nature rebelling.
- Something that brightens everyone and opens hearts
- Railroads revived
- Government controlling masses.
- No electricity, finding light.
- Great Lakes region is the soft landing for many (saw trampoline that firemen use to save people jumping from buildings).
- Guns, shooting, lawlessness
- Lazy in the yard, rakes, rural scene, migration to farming areas
- Drought more severe
- Refugees all over the place, no safe haven.
- People coming together out of necessity to survive.
- Market extremes
- Peace pigeon
- Mustaches in fashion.
- Market rallies up, up, up.
- Awakening from bad dream
- Men in life vests doing work. Is this a scene from a flood?
- Power shifts flip.
- Two women running for president
- Women in power.
- Migration in U.S. northward and westerly (from eastern cities).
- U.S. map with image of FDR – a New Deal.
- Stock market goes up, up, up
- War breaks out.
- Arguing about new structures, people resistant to new way
- Women continue to dominate.
2030 Image of a gun or rifle – stress of lawlessness and vigilantism.
- Trees dying, huge forests appear swamped.
- Map of U.S., a Continental Congress meets. (symbolic of new grass roots take over of U.S. Congress).
2032 Image U.S. overlaid with an axel and the wheel. Symbolic of efforts to move economy forward without fossil fuels.
2033 Batman to the rescue (likely a Hollywood movie to raise people’s spirits)
- Man and dog by big river.
- Purple flags swaying, Tibet
- New generation of technology
- Importance of China
- Women recaps from 2029
- Pacific Rim the focus of attention
- Tom Sawyer images – return to rural living in America
2039 Women in lead
- Mountain range exposed in poles, massive fish death
- Problem with trees, need for trees that can survive
- Chance to recover.
2048 Largescale bird and fish migrations
2050: Greenland turning green
2051: Black cloud around the U.S. Capitol, as if the U.S. central government is disconnected from the rest of the country.
2058: Small boat filled with people, some armed, crossing body of water
2068: Mushroom shaped cloud – (nuclear explosion to block heat from sun?)
2072 Coast of U.S. flooded 20-30 miles inland, mudflats
2070-80: Peaceful scene of village in forested mountain region. Homes high in the mountains. Look like tree houses. Looks like ancient Japan
2080’s to 90’s: Atlantic seaboard feels and looks tropical and surprisingly beautiful and orderly, palm trees way north, wind mills on the landscape – the old fashioned kind. U.S. becoming more rural again.
2100 Florida is largely covered in water and has become a sailboat playground.
Psychic Predictions 2015, 2015 psychic predictions, psychic predictions 2015, Famous psychic predictions for 2015, new psychic predictions for 2015, top psychic predictions for 2015, psychic predictions for 2015 and beyond