Listen to Jeanne’s broadcast on the Coast to Coast AM Show with George Noory, covering Tarot, Science of Intuition, and Predictions (email Jeanne if you’re having difficulty getting the broadcast.)
- Private Readings: If you’re at a crossroads and are seeking insight, email or call Jeanne (781-239-3489) to set up an in person, phone, or SKYPE reading from anywhere in the world.
- Classes: Check out life changing classes in intuition, Tarot, and positive psychology here.
- Follow our psychic visions/predictions for the future. So many have come true.
- Find Peace: De-stress with one of the guided relaxation tapes in the left column of this page. The Loving Kindness tape will bring peace, open your heart, and strengthen your whole being, especially your heart. The Colors tape will expand your inner visioning powers, making you more psychic, while also relaxing you.
Many astrologers call this the most important week of the year – when we switch from the last degree of Pisces which is the last house in the great wheel of the Zodiac, to the first degree of Aries, the very beginning of the wheel. Pisces has the water energy of dreaming and intuition, while Aries is the cardinal fire sign, the spark plug for starting new projects. This is a potent time for putting your dreams into action.
It’s also different from other years in that it’s the scene of a total solar eclipse and a new moon – ancient signs that things are about to change.
These planetary events are setting off a huge wave that you can catch, if you are paying attention, and ride to shore.
Here’s what some astrologers are saying about this week:
- “The most powerful week of 2015, in astrological terms…”
- “A pivot point, a time of choosing new options and releasing the old, a time for breakthroughs and insights, when we can ride the energies of change into a new future.”
- A choice point…”
- Pisces energy encourages us to dream and vision what we can contribute to create the world we wish to inhabit.
- “Your psychic abilities are increasing. Your intuition is strong. You could have spiritual experiences. Trust your intuition. Trust your instincts. Much insight can come to you now.”
- “…A powerful portal. You can access higher dimensions of consciousness….”
- “This is an awesome opportunity to merge with your Soul Self. Be who you really are. A brilliant day for ritual and prayer.“Set your intention for what you want to create in the new season. Dance with Creator.”
Take this time to release what no longer serves you and embrace what you are becoming. It is a time to feel your intuition rising. Sit quietly, close your eyes, take a deep breath. Ask yourself, why am I here on this earth? If I were not afraid and knew I would not fail, what do I want to do with my life?
If you have Tarot cards, here’s a Tarot spread for this event:
Tarot Spread for the 2015 Vernal Equinox:
Lay these cards down from left to right, then read each in turn:
- What is my purpose in this life? What is my dream for myself?
- What steps should I focus on next?
- What are the challenges or obstacles to moving forward? Both internal and external?
For the next few days, stop at least once a day and close your eyes, take a breath, shake off tension, and bring your focus into your body. Make your eyes soft and relax your jaw and your hands. Now just feel the energy of the whole world around you. Make an intention that you are moving towards your soul’s fulfillment. For the next few weeks, notice the moon as it waxes to full. Know that your intention is manifesting just as that moon is getting larger in the sky.
— Source of astrologers’ quotes: mystic mama.com.
–New Moon image was created digitally by artist Marina Kanavaki