- Private Readings: If you’re at a crossroads and are seeking insight, call (781-239-3489) 9 am to 7 pm Eastern Time or email Jeanne for an in person, phone, or SKYPE reading from anywhere in the world.
- Classes: Check out mind-expanding classes in intuition, tarot, mindfulness and positive psychology here.
- Follow our psychic visions. So many have come true. See what lies ahead.
- Find Peace: De-stress with a meditation helps you find your Self. Try the Loving Kindness audio tape on the left column. Practiced daily, LK will open your heart, and strengthen your whole being; collectively it will change the world. Expand your inner visioning powers while relaxing your mind and body with the Colors audio tape also in the left column of this page.
This Saturday, November 22nd the heavens will shift from Scorpio to Sagittarius in a new moon. This change from the deep dark and introspective Scorpio to the bright, fiery and expansive Sagittarius pulls your old stuck stuff right to the surface where you can release it. If you’d like to make the most of these powerful energies, begin by tuning into yourself to see what you’d like to release. Then make a plan for liberation.
Here’s a Tarot spread just for this occasion. If you don’t read the cards, then you can get equally wonderful effects by just closing your eyes, breathing, and asking yourself each of the four following questions then jotting down the answers that come:
What Wants to be Released Tarot Spread
(Remember to breathe, shake off tension, center yourself, then lay out the cards from left to right.)
- What is still buried within me that I want to release?
- How can I best liberate myself in the coming months?
- What can interfere with my success?
If you don’t like the outcome card: Whenever you throw cards and don’t like the outcome, here’s what you can do. First, take a moment to center yourself by closing your eyes, taking a deep breath, shaking off tension, and feeling your feet on the floor, the seat underneath you, and your hands wherever they are touching. Then make an intention about the change you are seeking. See yourself freed of the stuckness and living in liberation. Once you’ve made this positive intention, throw the spread again and see the result. If the outcome is still unsavory, examine the new cards for the insight they provide, then throw more cards, carefully, thoughtfully, laying them down in sequence, until you get the outcome you want. Now take a good look at all the cards that came before the happy outcome. They are the stages you have to go through to get there.