- Private Readings: If you’re at a crossroads and are seeking insight, email or call Jeanne (781-239-3489) to set up an in person, phone, or SKYPE reading from anywhere in the world.
- Classes: Check out life changing classes in intuition, Tarot, and positive psychology here.
- Follow our psychic visions/predictions for the future. So many have come true.
- Find Peace: De-stress with one of the guided relaxation tapes in the left column of this page. The Loving Kindness tape will bring peace, open your heart, and strengthen your whole being, especially your heart. The Colors tape will expand your inner visioning powers, making you more psychic, while also relaxing you.
Everyone, yes, everyone, is intuitive, and by that I mean psychic. We are all hard wired with this ability which has played an essential role in our survival as a species. Intuition is not only the ability to feel other people’s thoughts, but the ability to see the future – to sense danger, love, the weather, and all kinds of events before they happen.
If you are one of those people who thinks that only professional psychics can see the future then check out the success rate of my students — mostly ordinary people who wanted to hone their intuition by coming to classes and learning a simple technique for inner visioning.
Twice a year, I ask my students to meditate with me on the future of our world. With eyes closed, they write down everything they see, feel, and hear inwardly, as I call out the months and years into the future. I gather their notes, including notes of my own visions, and post on this website. While it is true that my own visions are included in these predictions, and I am a professional, many are from my students. [Note: my visions tend to involve politics, the financial markets, and nature, especially the unfolding of climate events. My students’ visions are a cross section of everything they read in the American media from celebrity and entertainment news to acts of terrorism.]
Since our first meditation on June 4, 2011, hundreds of visions have come true. No one is more surprised than they are. Over the years, students come and go, but the results continue. While some people are skilled than others, we are all wired for prophecy. Also reading together helps to amplify our visions.
For anyone who is afraid of seeing the future, consider that precognition is an internal guidance system that has enabled our species to survive. With the world becoming more uncertain, we need our internal guidance more than ever.
Critics may complain the visions are too vague, and in many cases, they are incomplete scenes, scraps of the future. Other visions, however, are remarkable in their clarity and precision. The goal, however, is not to perform parlor tricks, but to gain understanding of the extraordinary capacity of the human mind. Another goal is to understand the future of our civilization before it is too late.
Predictions that Have Come True beginning with the most recent occurrences: I continue updating this list with latest events last. Huge thanks to readers for letting me know when we’ve had a hit, especially Sandra M. who has found dozens of hits for us. For a full list, there are hundreds, scroll through past blogs of predictions and note those that are in bold. Email me if you see one I’ve missed.
- Problems with Trees (Although scientists have already shown widespread northern tree death from climate change due to a boring beetle that now survives the northern winters, scientists now find that millions of trees are dying from the California drought. Also this month, there’s news of millions of trees dying from a different boring beetle that migrated to the U.S. from China.)
- New royal baby Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana was born May 2, 2015. We made this prediction on Jan. 10, 2014 for May of 2015, a year and five months earlier.
- Major discovery of sunken ship and treasure. In late April 2015, a major discovery was made of a 15th century German ship filled with gold and jewels off the coast of Finland.
- Donkey bucks — Democrats refusing to go along with Republican agenda. Predicted for April. On April 25th, in the annual Correspondents Dinner, the President made a play on words about his “buck-et” list of actions he intends to make in the remainder of his term. Our vision which was made months before the president’s speech was written, both literally and figuratively predicted this event.
- Earthquake/tectonic plates Major earthquake in Nepal on April 25th in location where tectonic plates are well known to be pushing against each other at a rate of 2 inches a year causing seismologists to predict a major earthquake in this location. We predicted this event last January for March 2015.
- Electrical bolts — Tesla in the news. Predicted for April 2015. On April 30th, Tesla unveiled a battery pack that will store solar energy worldwide in hopes to revolutionize the power market away from fossil fuels.
- Bats. Predicted for April 2015 and right on schedule, news broke that Chinese scientists discovered an ancient dinosaur who resembles a bat. Images of these “bats” appeared in the news.
- “Teddy Roosevelt loses an eye,” We made this prediction in January 2014 for the January 2015. In April 2015, the USS Theodore Roosevelt aircraft carrier made the news when it was deployed to the coast of Yemen to block Iranian-backed weapon shipments. The ship carries the latest aircraft surveillance equipment — the E2D Advanced Hawkeye. When the ship was redirected from the Persian Gulf, it took with it, the latest Hawkeye planes which have special surveillance capability not available on any other carrier. Not sure that the Teddy Roosevelt lost an eye, but the Persian Gulf certainly did when it lost the Teddy Roosevelt.
- “Storm at sea. Lives lost, ship sunk.” A 152 person Russian trawler sinks on 4/1/15, at least 56 lives lost.
- Shouts of “No Justice! No Peace!” Another unarmed African American man is shot by police on April 4. This time, the officer is charged with murder.
- Libraries lose funding. 15 states have cut library funding from January to March: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, West Virginia and Vermont, as well as protectorates Puerto Rico, Guam, the Marshall Islands.
- Airplane crashing into a mountainside, likely a vision of the German airlines crashing into the French Alps) We’d seen this vision in January of 2014.
- “Human rights questioned, something brought to light and put on political agenda.” AP press reported that more than 4,000 men were working as slaves on a remote Indonesian island supplying fish to major retailers such as Walmart. 300 were immediately rescued, and plans made to free 4,000 more, and stop this practice altogether.
- Sea serpents – Predicted for March, a 400-800 pound giant stingray was caught of the coast of Thailand in March. A Giant squid also washed ashore in New Zealand in early May.
January- February 2015:
- “Great Snows in New England.” Retired lawyer Bill Mahan saw this a year before it happened, using the exact words used by the mainstream media to describe the record 10 feet of snow that hit N.E.
- “Eskimos in Trouble.” Also from Bill Mahan, a reference to the problems plaguing Alaska that did not see snow this winter and is warming much faster than the rest of the country. Alaska’s Iditarod race that had to be moved 400 miles north due to lack of snow, some of the state’s coastal villages are becoming submerged, and it’s entire ecology is in trouble.
- Chaos, fire, people running away from homes,” and “pink sky railroad news.” Oil train accident in West Virginia on 2/17/15 that caused half mile evacuation and oil leakage into major water supply.
Highlights of Earlier Predictions:
- Most major climate events in the Northeast U.S.for past five years. came true precisely during the month predicted, including Hurricane Irene, Hurricane Sandy, and October surprise snow storm of 2012.
- The historic November 2012 stock market rally that returned the market to new highs from the crash of 2008. Our vision for November: “Bull with extra large horns on rampage (interpretation: stock market moving up).” We have since seen dozens ofstock market shifts that came to be.
- The resignation of the Pope in February 2013 for health reasons, a resignation that had not happened in 700 years. The new Pope was elected in March. Our vision was for April: “Something going on with the Pope; he’s sick or passes.”
- Newtown tragedy of December in 2012. Our vision: “Tears” and “Children in Line,” which had been the widely circulated photo of teachers leading a line of children from the tragedy.
- Obama winning the presidency 2012. A year before the election, someone had asked me who would get the Democratic nomination. I couldn’t tell. So I focused my inner eye on Inauguration Day and saw an African American man on the podium being sworn in.
- Elizabeth Warren’s election to the U.S. Senate November 2012 and subsequent prominence in the U.S. political scene. Our vision: three of us had seen a blond woman as the most important event of the 2012 elections other than the president. For my part, her face and blond hair filled my inner screen, as if this was a big deal that was going to happen. We didn’t know who she was at the time because she had not yet emerged as a front runner, but I figured it out as the election drew near.
- Government shutdown in September 2013. Our vision: “a strongman bouncing a bull up and down, as if controlling the economy.”
- The Boston Marathon bombing April 2013 including our vision of a dark undercurrent underway in the months leading up to it. Our visions: “No one is going to understand any of this,” “a major terrorist attack,” “a city-wide celebration,” something dark unfolding.”
- New Boeing 747 getting grounded
- Problems with fracking emerging. Our visions were of numerous incidents of minor earthquakes in key fracking locations in the U.S.
- A dry ice explosion at Disneyland that was at first thought to be a terrorist attack. Our vision for that month: “Something happens in Disneyland, in Fantasyland, outside Peter Pan’s Ride.”
- The Mary Poppins movie. Saving Mr. Banks seen months before announced.
- Congress actually agrees on something. Congress lifted the Sequester for air traffic controllers so they could take recess without airport delays.
- Deaths of Nelson Mandel, Ariel Sharon, Shirley Temple, and Margaret Thatcher. We didn’t name them, but did see press images of the events for the months that their passing occurred.
- Scandal of horse doping in Dubai
- British royal pregnancies. Our vision: too many to include here. See posts–all predicted long before pregnancy occurred and all right on schedule.
- Unique astrophysicists’ discoveries. Our vision: “New light discovery.”
How does prophecy work?
1. People tend to predict those events that matter to them. I tend to see American politics, financial markets, because they reflect the nervous system of our collective, the state of our natural world, and the emotional feelings of our collective (love, anxiety, fear, caring). Some people see mainly celebrity news. Others focus on the Middle East. Still others on disasters. Some people are especially good at weather.
2. It seems that we are mainly seeing not the events themselves, but the media coverage of events and the subsequent feelings of people exposed to that coverage. Other than the weather, most events that jump out at us have come from the media. For the Newtown tragedy we’d seen “Tears” and “children in a line,” the latter had become the replayed image of the tragedy. Bill had seen the January 2015 Sidney terrorist attack as simply an image of the Sidney Opera House, a photo that replayed in the news every time the event was reported. Pam had seen the Boston Marathon bombing as a feeling she would experience first-hand when authorities shut down all traffic in Boston for a week. “No one is going to understand any of this stuff,” she said looking around the room with a freaked out look. When I saw the look on her face, I knew she had tapped into some kind of unprecedented bombing event.
3. This process leads one to wonder if an event is never reported in the media, is it possible to see it? Yes, as long as someone out there experiences the event, in which case we focus on that person’s consciousness for our vision. But the events that jump out at us as we meditate are going to be those that make the biggest splash in the media that we follow. People who are mainly reading celebrity news will be good at foreseeing those events. People who follow climate change news or the financial markets, will see those events.
4. Group energy amplifies the gift of prophecy. Studies show that psychic energy is more potent when people work together. If those people are particularly bonded, such as twins, lovers, family members, and friends, the power is even greater. Before we make predictions, I have my group spend an hour reading each other’s cards and then engaging in a powerful group meditation where we send healing to each other and our loved ones. The feeling of connection among us is palpable. Then when we begin meditating to visions of the future, the visions flow readily.