- Private Readings: If you’re at a crossroads and are seeking insight, email or call Jeanne (781-239-3489) to set up an in person, phone, or SKYPE reading from anywhere in the world.
- Classes: Check out life changing classes in intuition, Tarot, and positive psychology here.
- Follow our psychic visions/predictions for the future.
- Find Peace: De-stress with one of the guided relaxation tapes in the left column of this page. The Loving Kindness tape will bring peace, open your heart, and strengthen your whole being, especially your heart. The Colors tape will expand your inner visioning powers, making you more psychic, while also relaxing you.
Everyone, yes, everyone, is intuitive, and by that I mean psychic. We are all hard wired with this ability which has played an essential role in our survival as a species. Intuition is not only the ability to feel other people’s thoughts, but the ability to see the future – to sense danger, anticipate new love, the weather, and all kinds of events before they happen.
If you are one of those people who thinks that only professional psychics can see the future then check out the success rate of my students — mostly ordinary people who wanted to hone their intuition by coming to classes and learning a simple technique for inner visioning.
A few times a year, I ask my students to meditate with me on the future of our world. With eyes closed, we write down everything we see, feel, and hear inwardly, as I call out the months and years into the future. I gather their notes, including notes of my own visions, and post on this website. While it is true that my own visions are included in these predictions, and I am a professional, many are from my students.
Since our first meditation on June 4, 2011, hundreds of visions have come true. No one is more surprised than they are. Over the years, students come and go, but the results continue. While some people are more skilled than others, we are all wired for prophecy. Also reading together helps to amplify our visions.
For anyone who is afraid of seeing the future, consider that precognition is an internal guidance system that has enabled our species to survive. With the world becoming more uncertain, we need our intuition more than ever.
Critics may complain that some visions are too vague, and in many cases, they are incomplete scenes, scraps of the future. Other visions, however, are remarkable in their clarity and precision. The goal, however, is not to perform parlor tricks, but to gain understanding of the extraordinary capacity of the human mind. Perhaps more important is to understand the pitfalls in the road ahead so we can avert them.
Some of the predictions that have come true beginning with the most recent occurrences: I continue updating this list with most recent events first. Huge thanks to readers for letting me know when we’ve had a hit, especially Sandra M., David W. and Erik E. For a full list scroll through past blogs of predictions and note those that are in bold because they’ve come true. I will be so grateful to receive your corrections or missing hits.
- Donald Trump implodes (http://nypost.com/2015/11/13/trump-is-imploding-before-our-eyes-carson-says/))
- ISIS attacks escalate (Paris attacks kills 150 on 11/13/15; Beirut attacks kill 43 on 11/12/15; Russian airplane downed over Egypt on 10/31)
- Something dark happening below the surface (international secret plans) [this vision may refer to ISIS plans to stage more terrorist attacks in the future]
- Royalty News [Kansas City Royals win the World Series.]
- “Haiti in the News.” (Haiti made international news on October 16 when a Tennessee woman missionary who ran an orphanage was shot down while driving in her car; and one of her orphans was abducted.)
- “Falling water, damned rivers, lots of rain.” (South Carolina rain crisis, overflowing creeks, homes and business flooded, parts of Interstate shut down, bridges unsafe)
- “Political shifts as Republicans realign themselves creating crises in governing.” (October 9 House Speaker Boehner resigns amidst an apparent crisis of conscience, following Pope Francis’s Congressional address. His replacement then implodes from inadvertently admitting party wrong-doing, then drops out of the running, leaving political chaos in the Republican party).
- “Big ship sinks in hurricane, lives lost” (Cargo ship El Faro sinks in Hurricane Joaquin in near Bermuda on October 1, 33 lives lost).
- “Clean up after Storm in the Southeast” (Early October, widespread damage and flooding from Hurricane Joaquin in Bermuda, the South Carolina coast, and the Maryland shore.)
- “News about the plight of elephants and rhinos”(Two news events have occurred since we saw this vision:(1) Guardian story about the plight of rhinos; and (2) Iconic African elephant shot by big game hunter brings back awareness of the plight of elephant-thanks to Eric E. for alerting us to these stories ).
- “Whales in trouble” (recent die-off of whales near British Columbia has scientists speculating that rising ocean temperatures are causing lethal algae blooms that are killing off whales and other marine life).
- “Temperature (climate) fluctuations” (Spike seen in last month’s temperatures leading scientists to project possible spike for 2016).
- “Big trees beautiful but something dying inside their trunks.” (10/1/15 Scientific American published international study that big trees (including the great red woods) are the first to die in drought; they predict 80% of trees will die from global warming droughts around the globe).
- “Tears (worldwide tears shed over children), loss” (Capsized immigrants’ boat washes drowned child to shore for all the world to see and mourn). Also may refer to October 1 Oregon Community College shooting in which 10 college students were killed, and 7 injured.
- “Image of a yoke: people burdened, displaced, sad, hanging heads, especially the men”. (plight of Syrian immigrants who were stopped in their efforts to make it to Austria and Germany).
- Predicted for late August: “Stock market in the shape of a hook, i.e., market drops then rebounds higher than where it was before the drop.” August 23rd market dropped over 1,000 points. Then began to rebound. Full rebound did not occur as of 10/18.
- “Something happens to Facebook” ( Thanks to Peter A. who emailed us that FB just added a new dislike button. They also announced this month they had a billion users in one day)
- “More on missing plane & plane crash in Pacific”: These visions are about the August 5th announcement that authorities found a wing of the Malaysian Airline.http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/05/world/mh370-investigation/
- “Scorched earth due to drought and heat” (NASA: India worst ground water depletion in the world http://www.business-standard.com/article/news-ians/groundwater-depletion-in-india-worst-in-world-nasa-115061800734_1.html.Also North Korea hit by worst drought in a century).
- “Problem with the oceans, deep forces at work, fish affected” (scientists are studying large die-off of whales and other marine life due to rising ocean temperature that cause toxic algae blooms).
- “Heat, heat, heat”: (Heat index reaches 165 in Iran and Iraq as heat dome settles over the region. Also severe heat wave spreads cross Europe http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2015/06/30/intense-heat-wave-spreading-through-europe-temperatures-rising-above-40-c/)
- “Heavy rain, big waves” (Above-average monsoon season: over 300 mm of rain in 24 hours floods Mumbai, India)
- “Continued drought in the West”
- “Space shuttle news” (California museum plans to display space shuttle (http://www.techtimes.com/articles/56358/20150528/california-museum-plans-to-display-space-shuttle-endeavor-in-dramatic-upright-launch-configuration.htm)
- “Shipwreck” (In May, Search for Malaysian Airplane found shipwreck in Indian Ocean. In April, ice reveals multiple shipwrecks at bottom of Great Lakes)
- “Twenty-five states have legalized gay marriage” (predicted a year earlier: in April 2015, media announced that 30 states and District of Columbia have legalized same sex marriage.)
- “Hillary decides to run” (predicted a year earlier, announced in April 2015)
- “Problems with Trees” (Although scientists have already shown widespread northern tree death from climate change due to a boring beetle that now survives the northern winters, scientists now find that millions of trees are dying from the California drought. Also this month, there’s news of millions of trees dying from a different boring beetle that migrated to the U.S. from China.) Finally we’re seeing reports of a tiny southern pine beetle moving it’s way into northern latitudes where it has never been before due to climactic warming. Effect on previously untouched northern pine trees expected to be devastating.
- “New royal baby” Princess Charlotte Elizabeth Diana was born May 2, 2015. We made this prediction on Jan. 10, 2014 for May of 2015, a year and five months earlier.
- “Major discovery of sunken ship and treasure” In late April 2015, a major discovery was made of a 15th century German ship filled with gold and jewels off the coast of Finland.
- “Donkey bucks — Democrats refusing to go along with Republican agenda”. Predicted for April. On April 25th, in the annual Correspondents Dinner, the President made a play on words about his “buck-et” list of actions he intends to make in the remainder of his term. Our vision which was made months before the president’s speech was written, both literally and figuratively predicted this event.
- “Earthquake/tectonic plates” Major earthquake in Nepal on April 25th in location where tectonic plates are well known to be pushing against each other at a rate of 2 inches a year causing seismologists to predict a major earthquake in this location. We predicted this event last January for March 2015.
- “Electrical bolts — Tesla in the news”. Predicted for April 2015. On April 30th, Tesla unveiled a battery pack that will store solar energy worldwide in hopes to revolutionize the power market away from fossil fuels.
- “Bats”. Predicted for April 2015 and right on schedule, news broke that Chinese scientists discovered an ancient dinosaur who resembles a bat. Images of these “bats” appeared in the news.
- “Teddy Roosevelt loses an eye,” We made this prediction in January 2014 for the January 2015. In April 2015, the USS Theodore Roosevelt aircraft carrier made news when it was deployed to the coast of Yemen to block Iranian-backed weapon shipments. The ship carries the latest aircraft surveillance equipment — the E2D Advanced Hawkeye. When the ship was redirected from the Persian Gulf, it took with it, the latest Hawkeye planes which have special surveillance capability not available on any other carrier. Not sure that the Teddy Roosevelt lost an eye, but the Persian Gulf certainly did when it lost the Teddy Roosevelt.
- “Storm at sea. Lives lost, ship sunk.” A 152 person Russian trawler sinks on 4/1/15, at least 56 lives lost.
- “Shouts of “No Justice! No Peace!” Another unarmed African American man is shot by police on April 4. This time, the officer is charged with murder.
- “Libraries lose funding” 15 states have cut library funding from January to March: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, West Virginia and Vermont, as well as protectorates Puerto Rico, Guam, the Marshall Islands.
- “Airplane crashing into a mountainsid” Likely a vision of the German airlines crashing into the French Alps) We’d seen this vision in January of 2014.
- “Human rights questioned, something brought to light and put on political agenda.” AP press reported that more than 4,000 men were working as slaves on a remote Indonesian island supplying fish to major retailers such as Walmart. 300 were immediately rescued, and plans made to free 4,000 more, and stop this practice altogether.
- “Sea serpents” – Predicted for March, a 400-800 pound giant stingray was caught of the coast of Thailand in March. A Giant squid also washed ashore in New Zealand in early May.
- “Underground river, survival” – Seen in a prediction for March 2015 made a year earlier, this vision was probably about a NASA report that showed that California has just one year left of water from surface reservoirs, after which they will have to rely solely upon underground reservoirs which are not easily replenished). Thanks to an email from one of our readers for clarifying this news.
January- February 2015:
- February prediction of “market correction and rebound higher” came true.
- “Great Snows in New England.” Retired lawyer Bill Mahan saw this a year before it happened, using the exact words used by the mainstream media to describe the record 10 feet of snow that hit N.E.
- “Eskimos in Trouble.” Also from Bill Mahan, a reference to the problems plaguing Alaska that did not see snow this winter and is warming much faster than the rest of the country. Alaska’s Iditarod race that had to be moved 400 miles north due to lack of snow, some of the state’s coastal villages are becoming submerged, and it’s entire ecology is in trouble.
- “Chaos, fire, people running away from homes,” and “pink sky railroad news.” Oil train accident in West Virginia on 2/17/15 that caused half mile evacuation and oil leakage into major water supply.
Highlights of Earlier Predictions – made 6 months to 2 years ahead:
- Most major climate events in the Northeast U.S.for past five years. came true precisely during the month predicted, including Hurricane Irene, Hurricane Sandy, and October surprise snow storm of 2012.
- The historic November 2012 stock market rally that returned the market to new highs from the crash of 2008. Our vision for November: “Bull with extra large horns on rampage (interpretation: stock market moving up).” We have since seen dozens ofstock market shifts that came to be.
- The resignation of the Pope in February 2013 for health reasons, a resignation that had not happened in 700 years. The new Pope was elected in March. Our vision was for April: “Something going on with the Pope; he’s sick or passes.”
- Newtown tragedy of December in 2012. Our vision: “Tears” and “Children in Line,” which had been the widely circulated photo of teachers leading a line of children from the tragedy.
- Obama winning the 2012 election. A year before the election, someone had asked me who would get the Democratic nomination. I couldn’t tell. So I focused my inner eye on Inauguration Day and saw an African American man on the podium being sworn in.
- Elizabeth Warren’s election to the U.S. Senate November 2012 and subsequent prominence in the U.S. political scene. Our vision: three of us had seen a blond woman as the most important event of the 2012 elections other than the president. For my part, her face and blond hair filled my inner screen, as if this was a big deal that was going to happen. We didn’t know who she was at the time because she had not yet emerged as a front runner, but I figured it out as the election drew near.
- Government shutdown in September 2013. Our vision: “a strongman bouncing a bull up and down, as if controlling the economy.”
- The Boston Marathon bombing April 2013 including our vision of a dark undercurrent underway in the months leading up to it. Our visions: “No one is going to understand any of this,” “a major terrorist attack,” “a city-wide celebration,” something dark unfolding.”
- New Boeing 747 getting grounded
- Problems with fracking emerging. Our visions were of numerous incidents of minor earthquakes in key fracking locations in the U.S.
- A dry ice explosion at Disneyland that was at first thought to be a terrorist attack. Our vision for that month: “Something happens in Disneyland, in Fantasyland, outside Peter Pan’s Ride.”
- The Mary Poppins movie. Saving Mr. Banks seen months before announced.
- Congress actually agrees on something. Congress lifted the Sequester for air traffic controllers so they could take recess without airport delays.
- Deaths of Nelson Mandel, Ariel Sharon, Shirley Temple, and Margaret Thatcher. We didn’t name them, but did see press images of the events for the months that their passing occurred.
- Scandal of horse doping in Dubai
- British royal pregnancies. Our vision: too many to include here. See posts–all predicted long before pregnancy occurred and all right on schedule.
- Unique astrophysicists’ discoveries. Our vision: “New light discovery.”
How does prophecy work?
1. People tend to predict those events that matter to them or that they will be encountering in the press. I tend to see American politics, financial markets, because they reflect the nervous system of our collective, the state of our natural world (because I love nature), and the emotional feelings of our collective (love, anxiety, fear, caring). Some people see mainly celebrity news. Others focus on the Middle East. Still others on disasters. Some people are especially good at weather.
2. Our visions are less about the actual events themselves than about the collective consciousness of the events as transmitted through media coverage. This phenomenon demonstrates the point made by modern biocentrists that there are no objective events in the world, only subjective experience of those events. Other than the New England weather, which we experience first hand, most events that appear to us in visions have come from the media. For the Newtown tragedy we’d seen “Tears” and “children in a line,” the latter had become the replayed image of the tragedy. Bill had seen the January 2015 Sidney terrorist attack as simply an image of the Sidney Opera House, a photo that replayed in the news every time the event was reported. Pam had seen the Boston Marathon bombing as a feeling she would experience first-hand when authorities shut down all traffic in Boston for a week. “No one is going to understand any of this stuff,” she said looking around the room with a freaked out look. When I saw the look on her face, I knew she had tapped into some kind of unprecedented bombing event.
3. This process leads one to wonder if an event is never reported in the media, is it possible to see it? Yes, as long as someone out there experiences the event, in which case we focus on that person’s consciousness for our vision. But the events that jump out at us as we meditate are going to be those that make the biggest splash in the media that we follow. People who are mainly reading celebrity news will be good at foreseeing those events. People who follow climate change news or the financial markets, will see those events.
4. Group energy amplifies the gift of prophecy. Studies show that psychic energy is more potent when people work together. If those people are particularly bonded, such as twins, lovers, family members, and friends, the power is even greater. Before we make predictions, I have my group spend an hour reading each other’s cards and then engaging in a powerful group meditation where we send healing to each other and our loved ones. The feeling of connection among us is palpable. Then when we begin meditating to visions of the future, the visions flow readily.
It’s just eighteen days into the month and these visions for October, which we published October first, have already come true:
First came the sinking of a large merchant ship with lives lost in a hurricane. Then came the rains and floods in the Southeast U.S.. Next came new findings about the plights of elephants, rhinos, whales and marine life. We’ve also seen the predicted political crisis in the Republican party due to the Speaker’s resignation and runner-up’s implosion. Finally in early October scientists pointed out a large fluctuation in earth temperatures during September. (If you’d like to see all the visions that have come true, check here. If you’d like to review what we are seeing in coming months, check here.)
For four years we’ve been meditating and posting future visions of our world,
The accuracy has been greater than any of us had ever imagined.
So what is the purpose of this tool beyond a parlor trick?
Prophecy is a basic human skill that has enabled our species to survive. It’s an essential form of awareness.
We are using this practice for what it was intended– to delve below the surface of normal awareness where we can see the outcome of our current actions. Thus the future is part of the present moment, and through inner visioning we see how this moment will play out. It gives us a chance to change our trajectory (although when it comes to the earth, changes will have to be swift and profound to alter that future).
While any one vision doesn’t create a whole picture of our world, taken together they reveal a pattern. In our case, it appears as if events are accelerating, as if we are entering the center of a spiral from a decaying world we have outgrown to a new more humane and evolved way of life.
If you’re local and would like to be part of our visioning group, note these 5-week training classes are starting right away in Wellesley, MA:
- Monday Night Tarot Class for beginner-intermediate (10/26/15) and
- Thursday Night Tarot Class for intermediate to advanced (10/22/15).
- Once you’ve taken one of these classes you are eligible to be part of the inner visioning group that forms our predictions. Your intuition and self awareness will also soar. Check here for more class information
- If you are not local and are interested in online classes, I’m currently developing a course, so let me know and I’ll notify you when it’s ready.